Keep it 100

when i found out they weren't making anymore episodes of seinfeld..................i just lost it
30t6p3b.gif

I forgot how to cry.

In the last months my great grandfather has passed away, I've broken up with my girl, mother got diagnosed with terrible illness, and many more horrible things but for some reason I feel nothing.

For some reason I only feel happiness and frustration, not sadness.

I forgot how to cry.

In the last months my great grandfather has passed away, I've broken up with my girl, mother got diagnosed with terrible illness, and many more horrible things but for some reason I feel nothing.

For some reason I only feel happiness and frustration, not sadness.

The day my Grams passed in 05. She was straight wisdom and knowledge. I learned more from her in the last years of her life I can't begin to do it justice with words. She's with The Father now.
pimp.gif

The day my Grams passed in 05. She was straight wisdom and knowledge. I learned more from her in the last years of her life I can't begin to do it justice with words. She's with The Father now.
pimp.gif

December of last year when a friend of mine was shot and killed. He was about "That Life" but it didnt matter, seeing him in that casket was rough.... R.I.P Skip

December of last year when a friend of mine was shot and killed. He was about "That Life" but it didnt matter, seeing him in that casket was rough.... R.I.P Skip

Last August , Uncle passed and I was walking my Grandmother down his house stairs and she grabbed me screaming and crying. Man ,That right there broke me down I never seen my Grandma cry before.

Last August , Uncle passed and I was walking my Grandmother down his house stairs and she grabbed me screaming and crying. Man ,That right there broke me down I never seen my Grandma cry before.

A couple months ago, I've been so caught up with my life that my little sister thought I dont love her.. so I had a talk with her

A couple months ago, I've been so caught up with my life that my little sister thought I dont love her.. so I had a talk with her

My sister's funeral on new years. There's nothing worse than watching a 250+ 6'4" man completely break down in front of his little girl's casket.

My sister's funeral on new years. There's nothing worse than watching a 250+ 6'4" man completely break down in front of his little girl's casket.

This morning. My mom told me I needed a biopsy to figure out what this mass is in my right lung. Prayers would be appreciated, NT.

Back
Top Bottom