Keep it real...Why does America hate my people?

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by Noskey

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

Because 90% of people missed it:ohwell:sarcasm.

if they are lazy how would they have all our jobs? im just saying. My mom owns a bakery and helps alot of illegal mexicans with work and this one guy named Juan been in the states since he was 13 living on his own now dude has saved enough money to have his own house and business back in Mexico. I'm sure theres a bunch of mexicans that are lazy but thats with every race cant knock a mans hustle
Son....

mjqqeu.jpg

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Originally Posted by Noskey

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

Because 90% of people missed it:ohwell:sarcasm.

if they are lazy how would they have all our jobs? im just saying. My mom owns a bakery and helps alot of illegal mexicans with work and this one guy named Juan been in the states since he was 13 living on his own now dude has saved enough money to have his own house and business back in Mexico. I'm sure theres a bunch of mexicans that are lazy but thats with every race cant knock a mans hustle
Son....

mjqqeu.jpg

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by likethematrix

all i know is that mexicans messed up the non-education job market.

back when blacks and whites had painting businesses and gardening businesses, there was a set bottom line priceing scale.
there were ethics. guys didnt undercut people. had to pay taxes. everyone was eating.
then a group of people who will do the same jobs for prices underneath the set standard because they: 1. dont give a @%*%, 2.need money badly and 3.are not from here and have no respect for the way things are done.
so you go from a real professional company who mowed your lawn for 25 to a guy who does it for 20.
then a guy undercuts him and does it for 10.
then a guy comes for 5.

and now you have a new guy who does it for 5.
now your neighbor finds out and he gets him to do it for 5.
then your neighborhood gets the 5 dollar guy.
now the set price to get your lawn mowed is 5 dollars forever.
now the gardening business is out of business.

do you get it now?

painting, fruit, auto repair... the list goes on of things that are now done for prices that are so absurd that they will never increase.

mexicans arent hated for just being mexican. its the collateral damage they create.

its sad that theyre being basically raped for labor, yet their "people" in america condone it and encourage it.
ive seen it first hand.

Olympic blvd and Los Angeles blvd in downtown LA. few min away from staples center.
there are atleast 20 buildings holding 100k mexican immigrants working for pennies.
packed like rats.
now if they were legal, that couldnt have went down.
but it seems like mexicans do not see this.
they accept it.
Illegal immigrants came and destroyed alot of industries , Put carpenters,butchers and various blue collar human labor jobs out of work. All these things alot of unions worked for and people died for got thrown into the toilet. Nobody likes a scab I come from a family of blue collar workers and my grandfather was a part of one of the first shipyard unions in Southwest Texas that was integrated. The crap they went through the bomb threats,shootings,kidnappings alot of things people worked just to get treated equally and fairly got thrown out of the window.Guys who go to school for carpentry and learned for years to build a house looses a job because some guy does it for damn near free. Guys who are actual landscapers who know about plants, and who don't just mow lawns they splice plants together they know the different grass types,and what plants benefit what soils the best
pimp.gif
. Guys who put in major work and are truly masters of there craft lose there jobs. Its not cool and its not right .Play the game how its supposed to be played .
just HAD to qft

and lol@free market.
you stupid bro.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by likethematrix

all i know is that mexicans messed up the non-education job market.

back when blacks and whites had painting businesses and gardening businesses, there was a set bottom line priceing scale.
there were ethics. guys didnt undercut people. had to pay taxes. everyone was eating.
then a group of people who will do the same jobs for prices underneath the set standard because they: 1. dont give a @%*%, 2.need money badly and 3.are not from here and have no respect for the way things are done.
so you go from a real professional company who mowed your lawn for 25 to a guy who does it for 20.
then a guy undercuts him and does it for 10.
then a guy comes for 5.

and now you have a new guy who does it for 5.
now your neighbor finds out and he gets him to do it for 5.
then your neighborhood gets the 5 dollar guy.
now the set price to get your lawn mowed is 5 dollars forever.
now the gardening business is out of business.

do you get it now?

painting, fruit, auto repair... the list goes on of things that are now done for prices that are so absurd that they will never increase.

mexicans arent hated for just being mexican. its the collateral damage they create.

its sad that theyre being basically raped for labor, yet their "people" in america condone it and encourage it.
ive seen it first hand.

Olympic blvd and Los Angeles blvd in downtown LA. few min away from staples center.
there are atleast 20 buildings holding 100k mexican immigrants working for pennies.
packed like rats.
now if they were legal, that couldnt have went down.
but it seems like mexicans do not see this.
they accept it.
Illegal immigrants came and destroyed alot of industries , Put carpenters,butchers and various blue collar human labor jobs out of work. All these things alot of unions worked for and people died for got thrown into the toilet. Nobody likes a scab I come from a family of blue collar workers and my grandfather was a part of one of the first shipyard unions in Southwest Texas that was integrated. The crap they went through the bomb threats,shootings,kidnappings alot of things people worked just to get treated equally and fairly got thrown out of the window.Guys who go to school for carpentry and learned for years to build a house looses a job because some guy does it for damn near free. Guys who are actual landscapers who know about plants, and who don't just mow lawns they splice plants together they know the different grass types,and what plants benefit what soils the best
pimp.gif
. Guys who put in major work and are truly masters of there craft lose there jobs. Its not cool and its not right .Play the game how its supposed to be played .
just HAD to qft

and lol@free market.
you stupid bro.

who wouldn't want to pay $600 for something even though you could get for 100
unions ftw
laugh.gif

And apparently Cesar Chavez   wasn't Hispanic nor did Mexicans and Filipinos make up the majority of the  UFW

who wouldn't want to pay $600 for something even though you could get for 100
unions ftw
laugh.gif

And apparently Cesar Chavez   wasn't Hispanic nor did Mexicans and Filipinos make up the majority of the  UFW

Back
Top Bottom