Keep it real...Why does America hate my people?

imager.php

grin.gif

0405-wetbacks.jpg

undocumented-migrants.jpg

daylabor.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They have little respect for our laws?

Edit: Yes Im generalizing them like you did OP

They have little respect for our laws?

Edit: Yes Im generalizing them like you did OP

Look dude, I am white and live in Arizona and I am disgusted with the blatant racism out here. The vast majority of Mexicans come here are hard working and law abiding. I can't apologize enough for they ignorant white people here. The truth is I am guilty of exploiting Mexicans too. I get my entire house cleaned for a measly 60 bucks. I had my car port turned into a sweet garage for a G.

Look dude, I am white and live in Arizona and I am disgusted with the blatant racism out here. The vast majority of Mexicans come here are hard working and law abiding. I can't apologize enough for they ignorant white people here. The truth is I am guilty of exploiting Mexicans too. I get my entire house cleaned for a measly 60 bucks. I had my car port turned into a sweet garage for a G.

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

Because 90% of people missed it:ohwell:sarcasm.

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

Because 90% of people missed it:ohwell:sarcasm.

i love mexicans...

its the propoganda enforce by our media via the white house who demonizes mexicans as a whole for the sins of others...

i love mexicans...

its the propoganda enforce by our media via the white house who demonizes mexicans as a whole for the sins of others...

Back
Top Bottom