Keeping shoes fresh after workout/ball

midnitegreen

formerly austin066
anything you guys suggest for keeping your shoes that you work out or play ball in more fresh?  as far as smell from sweating in them all the time.  not talking about the outside or how they look.

anything you guys suggest for keeping your shoes that you work out or play ball in more fresh?  as far as smell from sweating in them all the time.  not talking about the outside or how they look.

its not about people actually trying to smell my shoes, i have 2 main pairs that i play ball in constantly and get extremely sweaty every time and i want to try and keep them as fresh as possible

thanks for the legit replies

its not about people actually trying to smell my shoes, i have 2 main pairs that i play ball in constantly and get extremely sweaty every time and i want to try and keep them as fresh as possible

thanks for the legit replies

It can be kind of expensive depending on what you ball in. But what I do is, buy 2 pair of the same model shoe and rotate. I find this gives the shoes time to air out naturally, and IMO helps them last longer.

It can be kind of expensive depending on what you ball in. But what I do is, buy 2 pair of the same model shoe and rotate. I find this gives the shoes time to air out naturally, and IMO helps them last longer.

I take my shoes off as soon as I'm done playing ball and wear slides out of the gym. Once I'm home, I put the shoes on the back patio to air out and dry naturally. I also make sure not to wear the same shoe the next day, if at all possible. Baby powder/baking soda (sprinkled sparingly) is good if you can't set them outside. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom