"Kelis said her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard.."

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

And she's preggo...word to Child Support...word to NAS getting OWNED

yeah this is gonna be some hogan type +$#+. needs to talk to tyrese
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ikaman

what you talkin bout dog who was speaking of illmatic or being the GOAT?? sounds like you have "post ether syndrome" the disease when you cant get over people crowning nas the winner in the hov battle.. but im talkin bout the topic thread of kelis and nas divorcing and the underlying reasons/causes and how everyones actin like hov can claim some type of "victory" off of this... so get of my johnson B.
You're over here saying Kelis didn't have his best interests in mind, and how she probably snaked him or whatever, reason why? Because youare in love with this imagine of Nas, that you and all the other stans cling too. Nas could've been cheating with Kelis' mother........but Nas wrote ahip-hop masterpiece so it doesn't really count. Nas > any rapper who ever/will ever come out

eyes.gif

All you can do is Shake your head at Nas, dude took the biggest L word to Detroit Pistons

arnage t crawling along the shore, aloe under the hublot, pave face under the sun. kelis in the driver's seat........

Pardon I for the slight

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

smh.gif
Why the hell would he get her name tattooed on him...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

he's got a lot more than her name tattooed on him

2695399635_d2e22facf5.jpg

laugh.gif
fail.
Why would he marry her though? She doesn't even look that good
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

If your marriage is based on looks I can't wait to see your divorce papers when the real issues set in

indifferent.gif
at you for thinking I was serious. No @%%* marriage isn't based off looks.
She's still ugly though.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

man imagine if Nas doesn't show up tonight
eek.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

an if he does..............has a breakdown while on stage......

He's going to have a Johnny Drama/The View breakdown on the stage
laugh.gif
start singing and !!#*.

Prophecy let us know if he shows up.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by 2Guard

this is real life situation for Nas and Kelis not some sort of rap battle or beef...
so why all the "L" replies...ppl get divorced..it happens for whatever reason..learn from it and move on...
he prolly got the tat at a point where they were in love and they thought they would be together forever...
Nas just happens to wear his heart on his sleeve..literally...you can hear that in his lyrics..
your beloved J will not even claim B
....prolly so when she leaves him, he can say they were never together...
thats a sucka play...

QFT.
Clearly haven't heard the American Boy verse to say that......B and J are fairly private people...yet they still both have roman numeral 4tatted on their respective ring fingers...talk about not claiming your girl
nerd.gif

well we all know nas doesn't choose the right type of women. we all know how jay z AND iverson were smashing his 1st baby moms.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by northshore86

I always thought Nas looked to good for her... anyways when I saw him in SF last year I saw his tatt and thought why would u do that???

i had the same exact reaction

some dudes in here are VERY suspect
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so to end this thread...
wifey 1.
Hov won (left condoms in the baby seat)
A.I. won (shot all in her like a 3pt contest)
Killa won (rkelly. had his way with her face)
wifey 2.
50 won (see thread title)
Nore won ( flower pot to the head)
Kelis won (400k in her pocket. he only worth bout 800k)
pharell won ( smashed kelis from nothin to somethin word to fab)

so in the end... Nas loses. sorry NASS.
i liked horses verse in oochy wally better anyway.

Did anyone see the pics of her and something in her mouth ??
U think thats really her?

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

so to end this thread...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h1]Kelis- Caught Out There[/h1]
hes the first dude... on the stretcher :38
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ikaman

what you talkin bout dog who was speaking of illmatic or being the GOAT?? sounds like you have "post ether syndrome" the disease when you cant get over people crowning nas the winner in the hov battle.. but im talkin bout the topic thread of kelis and nas divorcing and the underlying reasons/causes and how everyones actin like hov can claim some type of "victory" off of this... so get of my johnson B.
You're over here saying Kelis didn't have his best interests in mind, and how she probably snaked him or whatever, reason why? Because youare in love with this imagine of Nas, that you and all the other stans cling too. Nas could've been cheating with Kelis' mother........but Nas wrote ahip-hop masterpiece so it doesn't really count. Nas > any rapper who ever/will ever come out

eyes.gif

Nas stan?? nah dog i aint no nas stan just someone who dont like people tryna act like every thing that goes wrong in nas' life = automatic points forjay-z... people over talkin bout how nas takes L after L.. how u figure? kelis is asking nas for a divorce for irreconcilable differences while she'spregnant with his kid thats why i said she probably didnt have his best interests in mind anyway so what u talkin bout?? how does kelis divorcing nas haveanything to do with him writing a hip hop masterpiece?? please tell me... and how does kelis divorcing nas translate into nas taking an L? its not like shesleaving him for jay-z! so why people actin like you gotta be in love with an image of nas in order to defend an issue?? nas stan? hardly. i just know an unfairbaseless attack when i see one... smh @ dudes actin like problems in nas' personal life = him taking an L on the musical front ... the two have nothing todo with each other so if im a stan for pointing out ignorance then ill be that stan homie.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

so to end this thread...
wifey 1.
wifey 2.

roll.gif

wow a lot of nas haters in here...when does marriage ever work out? yeah he shouldnt have got the b tatted but o well. kelis>your chick
and
roll.gif
@ him only being worth 800k.

Back
Top Bottom