"Kelis said her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard.."

thats the thing about Nas, he ain't afraid to take the L, he just learns and moves on.

a lot of people say he contradicts himself, but life in whole, is a whole contradiction.

you go through life, thinking one thing, once you learn and make mistakes (his tat)

you switch it up, and think another (never get a tat of ya girls), and contradict ya self

you live, you learn..

I wonder what he's going have playing in the concert tonight
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

My girl just told me about this. Crazy. I thought they was gon be the next Will and Jada. I swear if Will and Jada get divorce, I'm losin all hope

word

i actually didnt laugh at all, felt kind down........

theyve been married 6 yrs
eek.gif
? really?
its crazy because erry interview ive read/seen they seemed so happy

i hope this inspires some new kelis material
nerd.gif

*plays "get along w/you"*
tired.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

not to be on some Elton %*@ but i also heard about that rumor of her getting smashed by a rapper. I aint believe it @ first but i guess w/e

I SO wanna see him tomorrow but I dont think he's even gonna go.
nerd.gif

Infared?

Sad news is spreading that Kelis and Nas' marriage is no more-this time, for real. Apparently, Miss Milkshake is fed up with this QB dude's verbally abusive and cheating ways. Let us not forget, ole girl is seven months preggars. Smh. We at Rap Radar hope these crazy kids can work it out, but it's not lookin' good. If all goes as planned, Kelis should be filing for divorce very soon. Damn shame!

why are dudes really blaming nas though?? anybody can fall victim to a woman who doesnt have ur best interests in mind, especiially when you have money andshes still tryna play catch up with her career... that braid knows damn well that if she divorces nas she'll get broken off... but if she divorces nas witha kid on the way, she'll get even more dough, her lawyers aint dumb the definately advised her on what to do... sycks to see my boy nas go through it againbut maybe he'll pick em a lil more wisely now.. two thumbs down to kelis for this, those type of broads never get far anyway... and to everyone throwing intheir lil jay-z jabs... jay married a broad 12 years his junior, you really think thats a match made in heaven?? bey could sleep with 30 dudes this week andyall would still find a way to defend that couple. dont get it twisted, woman often have alterior motives for marriage so dont be surprised if ur favritecouple calls it quits in the near future... the nations divorce rate is at about 65% people dont be so naive....
tired.gif

^ damn b, hop off of Nas' johnson. You speaking as if uou know the situation. People really need to get over illmatic and their claims that he's theGOAT

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

^ damn b, hop off of Nas' johnson. You speaking as if you know the situation.
i was about to say that
People really need to get over illmatic and their claims that he's the GOAT
that is also true

what you talkin bout dog who was speaking of illmatic or being the GOAT?? sounds like you have "post ether syndrome" the disease when you cant getover people crowning nas the winner in the hov battle.. but im talkin bout the topic thread of kelis and nas divorcing and the underlying reasons/causes andhow everyones actin like hov can claim some type of "victory" off of this... so get of my johnson B.

this is real life situation for Nas and Kelis not some sort of rap battle or beef...
so why all the "L" replies...ppl get divorced..it happens for whatever reason..learn from it and move on...
he prolly got the tat at a point where they were in love and they thought they would be together forever...
Nas just happens to wear his heart on his sleeve..literally...you can hear that in his lyrics..
your beloved J will not even claim B....prolly so when she leaves him, he can say they were never together...
thats a sucka play...

^ very true, thats why i was saying in my first reply people will do anything to defend jay and b's relationship when real dudes like nas put it all on theline..

Originally Posted by 2Guard

this is real life situation for Nas and Kelis not some sort of rap battle or beef...
so why all the "L" replies...ppl get divorced..it happens for whatever reason..learn from it and move on...
he prolly got the tat at a point where they were in love and they thought they would be together forever...
Nas just happens to wear his heart on his sleeve..literally...you can hear that in his lyrics..
your beloved J will not even claim B
....prolly so when she leaves him, he can say they were never together...
thats a sucka play...

QFT.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Jay won.

At what? At who could put more objects in their nostrils?

A Joe Camel lookalike contest?

Using his lips as a built-in airbag when he's driving?

Back
Top Bottom