Kellen Winslow's Wife appreciation

pimp.gif
id hit it

I tried to get in touch w/ janelle about 2weeks through email..

She finally got back to me and is coming to my game this weekend..
smile.gif

That's crazy story though, janelle is hispanic and is originally from san diego, she has a lot of family across the border in mexico.. After K2 signed thatnew deal some goons in mexico took a couple of her family members hostage for ransom money.. SMFH.. Everyone ended up safe though

[r kelly]
Secret Loverrrrrsssss. thats what u wanna beeeeeeeee/while she's makin loveto himmm/ she's silently callin on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
what is a mannnnnnnnn to doooooo, in a situation like thissssss....I know theres somethin that I, I dont wanna missssss ...

KEEP IT N THE DOWN LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
NOBODY HAS TO KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

[/r kelly]

Originally Posted by thetruth03

I tried to get in touch w/ janelle about 2weeks through email..

She finally got back to me and is coming to my game this weekend..
smile.gif

That's crazy story though, janelle is hispanic and is originally from san diego, she has a lot of family across the border in mexico.. After K2 signed that new deal some goons in mexico took a couple of her family members hostage for ransom money.. SMFH.. Everyone ended up safe though
smh.gif
Grimy. I'd kill you and her if that was my wife.

Kellen is coming actually...

Its gone be dumb awkward when kellen recognizes me tho because I've been to his fathers crib and used to mess around w/ his sister in law.. For one night Idid at least

Ill prolly have pics by monday lol

Originally Posted by thetruth03

I've been to his fathers crib and used to mess around w/ his sister in law.. For one night I did at least
roll.gif

Truth is a goddam dog...
laugh.gif

thetruth03 wrote:

Ill prolly have pics by monday lol
THAT, was going to be my next question.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Can someone photoshop a pic of Truth standing next to Kellen so we can see what it's gon look like?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
Grimy. I'd kill you and her if that was my wife.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Orenthal james Simpson %+! #++*@ ri'chea
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
oj-simpson-smiling-murder-trial.jpg

Respect their marriage. God forbid you have a daughter and someone +*@*$ her out.

Back
Top Bottom