Kemet,where religion started.

Has anybody checked out Kemetnu6240 on YouTube. All religions stole there teachings/literature from Kemet. Religions where made up to cause confusion,wars,and to keep people divided and controlled. Let's talk about it.

That's not why i created this thread. I just wanted people to discuss this topic about religion. Alot of people in my family are brain washed by different religion. My parents died from believing a lie. So I've been doing alot research the last 4 to 5 months. I came across the fact that religions such as Christians,Islam,Judaism stole from the pyramids in Kemet. I'm just trying to search for the truth. I dont want any arguments on here. Im just surprised at what they've been hiding from us.

The Real Merkabah on YouTube talks about the facts as well. Most religions stole there philosophies/teachings from the pyramids in Kemet/Egypt/Egyptian Mythology. People on here are going to troll and clown on here for laughs. But this is serious topic. Because wars,killings,destruction are caused by religions. The bible,church,islam,the Qur'an and other religions have stolen there teaching from Kemet. Then they put there own twist on it to make up there own religion.

religion is trash when it comes to influencing politics or law.

other than that, im indifferent. believe what you want.

First Council of Nicea 325 created the Bible to control the people in there religion. But alot of the Bible holds stolen teachings from the pyramids in Kemet/Egypt. Just like many other religions. Stop trolling and let's get real about it.

The most depressed people ive ever come across are super religious. From my experience, if it wasnt for religion, i think a lot of people would kill themselves

Its crazy how so many of our elders died not knowing the truth. There's alot of people who do know the truth. Some celebrities (Nas,N.Cannon) and regular people travel to Africa/Egypt. They just can't come back and speak publicly about it. Because theyll become a target. The powers that be doesn't want the majority of people knowing the truth.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

There's alot of people who do know the truth. Some celebrities (Nas,N.Cannon) and regular people travel to Africa/Egypt. They just can't come back and speak publicly about it. Because theyll become a target. The powers that be doesn't want the majority of people knowing the truth.
Anyone who claims to have true knowledge, yet refuses to share it due to fear, doesn't really come across as having true knowledge to me...

Back
Top Bottom