Kemet,where religion started.

You can just hand somebody a book and tell them anything. And they'll run with it 100% like as if its fact. Its really crazy when you think about it.

1482161893596.gif

Wait what bible has the book of Enoch in it? Wasn't that removed from the bible centuries ago?

Book of Enoch was taken out of the Bible supposedly because they didn't want people to know the truth about certain things (flat earth breakdown being 1 of them). There where a couple of Book of Enoch last seen around 1948. That where found with the Dead Sea Scrolls. They where permanently taken out of the Bible in the 1930,s and 1940,s.

aaUou8.gif

Today Letter of the day is "K " brought to you buy, the homie who's tryna spit the knowledge of real religion.

The most depressed people ive ever come across are super religious. From my experience, if it wasnt for religion, i think a lot of people would kill themselves
Noticed this too. They have no control over their own happiness so they put it in the hands of others. That faith keeps them "sane" , that's why I can't knock it too much. Don't think it really deals with the issue though.

ehh...
reggaeton was perfected in Puerto Rico...but el General was da spark of da modern genre.

Both PR & Panama are spitting in spanish, but one represents the Reggae en Español music genre (Panama) and the other Reggaeton (Puerto Rico).

Yeah, I wont deny that the cats from Panama/Jamaica inspired the cats from Puerto Rico, but the word ''Reggaeton'' is a PR thing. DJ Nelson & Daddy Yankee actually created the word Reggaeton, before that it was just called El Underground Rap & Reggae.

Ruben DJ, Brewley MC, Big Boy, Vico C, DJ Negro, DJ Playero, Baby Rasta & Gringo, etc. These names belong to the genre.

Last edited:
reggaeton just means Reggaethon when you directly translate it... a reggae marathon

da flows, cadence, formula, etc. is el General.

PR gave it da super soldier serum, and here we are...

Thread is really enlightening. This whole time I thought Nore birth reggaeton.
289693897_640.jpg

did u not here da lyrics to da song?
"first time its ever been done, a rapper doing reggaeton song and he's a veteran"

implying it existed before him.

And no I don't think I created Reggaeton, that would be ignorant from my part, but I am a Reggaeton pioneer/historian.

The name C Flyness is just a name for NT, but my real identity holds weight. And that will always remain a secret.

:lol:

:lol: @ the low key shots at @iamreggaeton

Back
Top Bottom