kemp is having a better year then pujols

Pujols is back to normal. numbers will round out.

Kemp needed this after the season he had last year.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

This. Kemp's play last season was atrocious.

This. Kemp's play last season was atrocious.

Albert realized that batting .252 wasn't going to get him $30 million a year like he is demanding. With his latest surge you know the ownership in St. Louis is like
tired.gif

Albert realized that batting .252 wasn't going to get him $30 million a year like he is demanding. With his latest surge you know the ownership in St. Louis is like
tired.gif

Plenty of players are having better years than Pujols. But Albert is Albert, and he's an upcoming FA who just hit back to back walk offs. Thus the coverage.

Plenty of players are having better years than Pujols. But Albert is Albert, and he's an upcoming FA who just hit back to back walk offs. Thus the coverage.

Originally Posted by Proshares

He's probably MVP right now. Defense is still bad though. Corner OF'er playing CF.

Defensive metrics lie all the time. I watch Kemp every day, he's a very good CF.

Originally Posted by Proshares

He's probably MVP right now. Defense is still bad though. Corner OF'er playing CF.

Defensive metrics lie all the time. I watch Kemp every day, he's a very good CF.

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

And all i even see on espn is albert
The problem with a lot of people is that they rely on ESPN for all their sports info.  Kemp is getting plenty of pub, I'm not an ESPN drone.  I get my info via various blogs, websites, etc.  I also don't tune to ESPN regularly, in fact it's become rare at this point.

ESPN doesn't give teams on the West Coast any shine either, makes it easier to tune it out.

Spoiler [+]
Lakers are the exception

Back
Top Bottom