KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Kendrick's on SNL tonight. he kicked a verse in the digital short w/ Lonely Island & Adam Levine, did "Swimming Pools" & will close the show with "Poetic Justice"

I was really hoping somehow Backseat Freestyle wouldve been the one he closed with being as the show was on MLK day and just the opening line too it but I knew that **** wouldve been too good to be true lol

Glad I got the chance to see him before the album came out.

This.

I remember seeing J. Cole in 2010 prior to Friday Night Lights and obviously the album. $18 for the ticket, venue wasn't even a third of the way full. The set list was SOOOOOOOOO sick. Seen Cole twice since, both good shows, but nothing will ever top the show before he blew up.

im going to his show in ~7hours 
pimp.gif
happy.gif
 saw him once before GKMC came out so its going to be cool seeing the growth up-close. but right now is kind of bull, cause i dont want to do anything today except kill my excitement by bumping his music. 

Kendrick brought me up on stage and i got to perform cartoons & cereals with him  for about a minute then we went backstage and talked, homie was chill & humble as ****. will post more pics and video tomorrow, dead tired now. 

dope :pimp:

$72 to see Kendrick at Roseland is not bad at all. SMH at those complaining. Did you really expect his prices to stay the same now that he has dropped a critically acclaimed album?! I saw him at Terminal 5 in September for half the price but Kendrick now will be performing in better/larger venues which means ticket prices go up. It is what it is.

Soul singer Novel with this version of ***** Don't Kill My Vibe

Kendrick Lamar World Tour VLOG 1

$72 to see Kendrick at Roseland is not bad at all. SMH at those complaining. Did you really expect his prices to stay the same now that he has dropped a critically acclaimed album?! I saw him at Terminal 5 in September for half the price but Kendrick now will be performing in better/larger venues which means ticket prices go up. It is what it is.
So was I.  Roseland isn't bigger or better in any way.  No doubt it'll be a great show and honestly, I"ll probably still pay that 72 and go, but that **** definitely excessive. 

Looks like people are more than willing, though.  A second show just got added for the same night.  First show at 6, second at 9:30. 

here is two videoclips when kendrick pulled me up on stage to end the concert with him, and after that i got to chill backstage with him, mixedbyali and co. this has definitely one of my best nights and it was crazy to see how humble he was, i didn't ask for anything but kendrick keept on telling me to eat and drink what ever i wanted and gave me his autograph and took pictures with me, all without me even asking for anything. then me, him and mixedbyali talked for a while and then the promoter came to ask me to go downstairs but kendrick insisted that i could stay, so stuck around for a while and finally left after 30minutes, i have nothin but good things to say about him, mixedbyali and his crew and hope he comes back soon.

Last edited:
But forreal though....

I listen to Dumpin just as much as I listen to the album. He wasn't on this planet when he recorded that. 

Yo Hermoon thats dope man! Chance of a lifetime to hit the stage with one of your favorite artists! Does he really do that at each and every show? Picks a person to hit the stage with him to close out the show? If so thats dope as hell!:nthat:

Yo Hermoon thats dope man! Chance of a lifetime to hit the stage with one of your favorite artists! Does he really do that at each and every show? Picks a person to hit the stage with him to close out the show? If so thats dope as hell!
nthat.gif
yeah man definitely feels like that! dont really know but i dont think he does that too often cause i only found 3 videos on youtube and i've been other shows and my friends to and this never happend, but i hope he does cause it would be pretty dope if that became a trend, all the fans would read up on his lyrics just to go onstage with him but everybody would benefit from it cause everyone would sing along to allt he songs and the energy would be through the roof.

Back
Top Bottom