KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

vid was lame, but hey, I rather have a classic lp n lame vid than the other way around
Man that video is poetic. Subliminal, no dancing fruity colors. The storyline was not derailed because of cars, jewelry, or high fashion! More of this please!

Last edited:
I think the video was bunz. I think the song needed better IMO. But like dude said, great music is great music. Visuals or not.

Video didn't really go with the song IMO.

Poetic Justice and Money Trees are still my favorite tracks off GKMC tho :smokin

I actually think the video went With the song but it just didn't go with the albums story which is ok

don't really care for the video...

only song i skip on the album anyway.

Video was ok,

shorty was dope tho 
pimp.gif

I'm going to see Kendrick @ Roseland this Tuesday, the 9:30 show. :smile:

VERY excited! GKMC had to grow on me some, but I definitely love it. Overly Dedicated though is probably my favorite from him altogether, I hope he does songs from OD and Section.80 too.

Dom K in the video.... When's his next project dropping?

Liked the video, clean, not what you would expect.

So what I gather is that Sherane is a roller. K dot drake and the shooter are all in love with her though. Drake calling her trying to find out where she is even though he cheating. K dot (not knowing she a roller) and her with the minor PDA and the shooter sees it so he guns k dot down and she gets hit because the bullets go through.

I spotted dom yg and jay rock

I thought the video was dope. I like well put together la videos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom