KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Drake won last year, that wouldn't have been beneficial?

This is who was nominated when Wayne won:

American Gangster - Jay-Z
Tha Carter III – Lil Wayne
The Cool - Lupe Fiasco
Nas - Nas
Paper Trail - T.I.

This is who Drake was with

Food & Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album. Pt. 1 – Lupe Fiasco
Life Is Good – Nas
Undun – The Roots
God Forgives, I Don't – Rick Ross
Based on a T.R.U. Story – 2 Chainz

Grammy viewers ain't care about 2 Chainz, Rosse, Roots, Nas, or Lupe.

Grammy viewers definitely cared about Wayne, Jay, and TIP.

that's what i meant about beneficial. multiple people in the category that evoke interest in the average grammy viewer.

You mean they care about Jay (who should've won but that's another topic)

Cause if they don't care about Nas or Lupe they don't care about Tip neither, especially during Paper Trail, he wasn't that popping.

I was locked and loaded to hit you with the

for such disrespect to the Kang. :lol:

That category in 08 was pretty damn good.

It's about time. I saw dude in concert and he performed the same set that he did for the same concert last year. He still hasn't performed HiiPower tho 
frown.gif

Last edited:
After what happened last night I'm buying another copy of good kid maad city and giving an oath to buy 5 copies of his next cd. 
mad.gif

Straight disrepect. :smh:

He'll get one before he's done though. I'm predicting this will motivate him to make his second album a monster. It will be interesting to see who's still around and relevant in 10 years too.

bought tickets last night to the honolulu show on the 8th. i cant wait. its already almost sold out and they just went up for sale yesterday morning.

Him and Jay Rock ripped it last night. I loooove k dots stage presence. So much energy and gives you a great show.

I streamed the show from my phone. Very dope. Dot is mastering the art of controlling the crowd. Dude is truly gifted. Q gotta get right. My dude seemed like he was getting real winded as his set went on. Isaiah rashad is dope.

Back
Top Bottom