KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

^^^^im diggin it. Coulda gave a lil less transition sounds a few more bars, call me greedy. change up beat was cool. just a few more bars tho.

Backseat Freestyle is too dope for what it is. Straight banger. Hit Boy is cot damn fool. :smh:

Quik>Dre
srs

Quik is, imo, probably the single most underrated producer of his generation

without a doubt. Quik is one of the Greats, I believe he put in work with PAc too on All Eyez on Me

Definitely will be purchasing a hard copy...

Me too. :nthat:

word, copping a deluxe and regular

word, can I pre order a physical copy?

You can on amazon.com

will I get it on RD?

I'm don't really like Backseat freestyle. Like I said, I personally think Hit-Boy is an overated producer. I hope the rest of the album is dope. I have high hopes for it

will I get it on RD?

Sometimes it depends, I paid extra for the Sideline Story and got it the day before the RD. I paid the regular shipping for Shaolin vs Wu-Tang and got it on RD
Amazon does weird things sometimes. I pre-ordered Channel Orange off Amazon and got it a week early since Frank released it on iTunes early. With that said, I'll wait until 'good kid' is in stores to buy.

Flying in to sac from LA then driving to the SF show. Cant wait man! Havent been this hyped for a show in ages

Backseat is soooooo raw. And the extended verse on Swimming Pools :wow:

I need the rest of this album now. Still buying the deluxe release day no matter what. I'm convinced Kendrick is the future of hip hop.

i think i'll just buy the regular copy from amazon and download the deluxe version. not really trying to drop 17 on a cd. plus i like the standard edition cover better

Ok my NT Bretren. Kendrick did it with this album. The more I listen to the album the more I love it and the more I pick up from the story. This S*** really is a short film I kid you not. Forget comparing this to any albums that have came from the west coast. No disrespect, but this is comparable to Menace, Boys in the Hood, and South Central. This N Kendrick took me to Compton and gave me his story so vividly it's crazy.

Do not Skip a single track your first couple times through and listen to every skit.

My favorite song changes daily

Today it has been Money Trees and Maad City

I can see this getting a lot of perfect reviews.

I can't wait to see the reception

drip drip?
nerd.gif
b4e3ia.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom