KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

I am gonna support, I buy all my favorite artists album.
Again, wasn't trying to hate on just you. I Just don't understand.

You know you got hella thirsty *** dudes all over the internet who can't wait for that album, and your basically waving it over our heads and saying "haha your just gonna have to wait."

Thanks? You know? I mean it's cool that you got it bro, honestly it is...but damn i mean share something with us.
If we you're NT "homies" give us a little taste of the album photos, or the credits, or something you know?
At least a review?

I don't know bro, IMO just seems pointless to just say you got it then dip and say wait until its released.

You know you got hella thirsty *** dudes all over the internet who can't wait for that album, and your basically waving it over our heads and saying "haha your just gonna have to wait."
Thanks? You know? I mean it's cool that you got it bro, honestly it is...but damn i mean share something with us.
If we you're NT "homies" give us a little taste of the album photos, or the credits, or something you know?
At least a review?
I don't know bro, IMO just seems pointless to just say you got it then dip and say wait until its released.

I only listened to it on my drive back to work. I can take pics give a review or whatever. I just don't want to be responsible for one of my favorite artist's album in any way, shape, or form.

Last edited:
At least a review?

I only listened to it on my drive back to work. I can take pics give a review or whatever. I just don't want to be responsible for one of my favorite artist's album in any way, shape, or form.

I gotchu bro. Honestly, not tryna rain on your parade.
Im sure artists like Kendrick appreciate having fans like you, helps prolong their careers.

I just wanna hear it already, so Im a little antsy. :lol:

Caught the man live on Thursday. He's just too raw live. Too much fun. :pimp: :pimp:

Also played 2 joints off GKMC. 'B Don't Kill My Vibe' and 'Backseat Freestyle'

Tracks were :x :x

man i have the shop i work at website on twitter they got the number off it and started calling the shop. smh

Favorites are b don't kill my vibe, backseat freestyle, Maad city. Haven't listened to poetic justice and good kid yet. And only have listened in the car so I haven't really digested the lyrics. Only thing I can say I didn't care for was the hook on real, but the verses were great. Jay rock killed money trees. Might have to check his stuff out

Kendrick's gonna have an amazing album. Regardless though, what a year it has been for dude. Trying to catch him live again real soon. 

Last edited:
You clowns hype this guy up way to much, Im from LA and i dont see whats so great about him? Yea he had a dope verse on Game's album i get it.

i think a low quality version has dripped :nerd:

EDIT: never mind it's fake :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah Im holding out, as hard as its gonna be, on listening to any leaks....I only gave in and listened to Compton once :lol: This album should be great :smokin I hope he sells well

Yeah Im holding out, as hard as its gonna be, on listening to any leaks....I only gave in and listened to Compton once :lol: This album should be great :smokin I hope he sells well

Yeah I pre-ordered but still have not listened to Compton. I won't listen to anything until I can hear it in its entirety.

Feels like its about time for someone to find the leaky faucet.

Back
Top Bottom