KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

you got "black boy fly" and "now or never" too?

got them sweetie, thanks for looking out for a sista (that goes to you to dave :))

those were on the itunes deluxe version

here is what its looking like, i may re arrange... what you think? (click to enlarge)

I'm jelly

im slow, but is this what kendrick mean tho wit track title 1 ?

He callin Sherane a rat for settin him up or am I missin something

okay i will leave that list as is.... every where i go i am listening to this album.

trill collect calls is nice, but county building blues? :smokin

Jay, you need to get the heart pt 3 on there, honestly that should have been on the album IMO. Either way I will take it though.

my NT bro adrian (GRITTYMAN) and i had a full on conversation for a good hour and half via iMessage about the importance of this album for the generation and music in general, we spoke on the lyricism, delivery, content, arrangement.... it was just a great discussion so i want to thank him for his time, knowledge, insight and good company. i have not seen him in this thread, he may not even see this. but i wanted to put those positive words about him into the universe regardless.

now anyone who has that itunes deluxe version... for swimming pools what is the difference was what exactly? it was shorter...AND?

KDOT answered this on 106&Park today...

the meaning behind that.... basically he is saying she is a hood rat....

master splinter was a rat.... therefore Sherrane is his daughter lol

pretty dope honestly

Last edited:
I'm jelly

why? don't be... we all on the same team in here.

support the young brotha, go cop his album.

think i will post some pics in a bit

i went to see him on the 17th at club nokia, and i was at the free show on sunday

or better yet... yall look for me on instagram, GREAT (well at least that is what i think cause i took them, lol) pics on there... shaybeezy

Last edited:
Had to add Cartoon & Cereal to the end of my 2nd disc :pimp: Now that I know the story its easy for me to listen to the album on shuffle
The beat switch on m.A.A.d city is just :x 8)

I'm jelly

why? don't be... we all on the same team in here.
support the young brotha, go cop his album.
think i will post some pics in a bit
i went to see him on the 17th at club nokia, and i was at the free show on sunday
or better yet... yall look for me on instagram, GREAT (well at least that is what i think cause i took them, lol) pics on there... shaybeezy

Oh I do have it, I just have the regular version :lol:

Last edited:
peep... why didn't you get the deluxe?

and trill.... exactly.

carbon, that is not a bad idea about adding cartoon & cereal :smokin

today at work was kinda funny....

my coworkers were standing around me.... and they ask me about music, tech stuff etc. from time to time...

today we were talking about fantasy basketball...

i randomly interrupted with a hiphop bulletin about the album...

"everyone listen up, please make sure you go purchase the new kendrick lamar album, good kid maad city, it is important we support good music, local music, please do your part... that is all"

everyone looked at each other and me, they all nodded in agreement....

and then we went right back into basketball talk...:lol:

i meant well...

KDOT answered this on 106&Park today...
the meaning behind that.... basically he is saying she is a hood rat....
master splinter was a rat.... therefore Sherrane is his daughter lol
pretty dope honestly

lmao. make perfect sense. make me never wanna name any future daughter sherane now...

The deluxe sections were looking like

2054482_o.gif

So I just copped the regular and kept it movin. Probably should've got it online, but I rarely order stuff like that online

Last edited:

This is what I've made my own "deluxe" version. Had to add C&C, Westside Right On Time and The Heart Part 3 to the deluxe bonus tracks + target bonus tracks. Don't really need the single version of Swimming Pools, IMO.

Album is amazing.

Last edited:
Is Sherane the only girl he's had sex with?? He seems overly obsessed :lol:

would you forget the broad you smashed, then got you smashed???
plus, everyone else done moved all the acres of coke left, busted off all the choppas,
and got all the chix dancin for bands already so theres nothin really left fa
dude to yap about.

This is what I've made my own "deluxe" version. Had to add C&C, Westside Right On Time and The Heart Part 3 to the deluxe bonus tracks + target bonus tracks. Don't really need the single version of Swimming Pools, IMO.

Album is amazing.
Same thing I did. Havent gone on the hunt for the Recipe remix yet, though. Here's my playlist for the album + extras. Had to have "Cartoons and Cereal" lead into 'good kid,' it's the perfect prologue.

Album is amazing.

same here, i added them after all the bonus tracks tho

Rap Genius & The Source Present: 10 Great Lines off Kendrick Lamar's 'good kid, m.A.A.d. city

http://www.thesource.com/articles/2...ff-Kendrick-Lamar's-'good-kid,-m.A.A.d.-city'

I been hustlin' all day, this a way, that a way
Through canals and alleyways, just to say
Money trees is the perfect place for shade and that's just how I feel

Back
Top Bottom