KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Regular version of GKMC is $5.99 at Best Buy. Gonna cop another one for my pops.

I got to see him at Best Buy on his album release concert in Compton. It was good to see the city showing love. Blacks and Latinos both reppin for Kendrick. Pretty good feeling being from the west coast that day. I didn't realize I was maybe 8 feet away from him because he was 5'7 I just kept expecting him to be taller

I was maybe 8 feet away from him because he was 5'7 I just kept expecting him to be taller

:lol: ..It's crazy how most cats in the industry are little. Almost like it's an unwritten rule. In order to get put on you have to be under 5'9"

jk. Anyway, maybe I'm taking this too far, or gasin Kendrick up, but I swear he's like the modern day Pac in a sense. Im sure that's by design though since that's someone he idolizes. None the less, Can't wait to see where his career goes.

I just listened to The Lady Gaga version of BDKMV, it was good but I don't think Lady Gaga fit into it, her voice was almost too happy for it.

My first time EVER listening to Kendrick Lamar was on this album. **** is fire. Honestly reminds me of a west coast version of Common's Resurrection. This is the best album to come outta Cali since The Documentary.

*Amazon had the album for $3.99

let me get this straight, section 80 came out as a free album, then he rereleased it for sale? If so, how much did the rerelease sell in the first week?

Back
Top Bottom