KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

maad city trak sound like im wit him smokin on a black ,strappd, in a low rider full of homies wit a 40's, in the middle irag watching bombs over bagdhad. realtalk.

copped the regular version for 5.99 at best buy to complement my deluxe copy i already had. 
pimp.gif

hes coming to coloumbia missouri on dec 1st 

i had the money for my ticket  my homeboy told me it sold out in two days

smh straight left me with the **** look yo 

hes coming to coloumbia missouri on dec 1st 
i had the money for my ticket  my homeboy told me it sold out in two days
smh straight left me with the **** look yo 

He'll be in KCMO on the 2nd and I think tickets are still available if you interested

I had GKMC on the back burner and just got around to it. This is one of the best rap records I've heard in recent years. The entire thing flows and plays like a film. It reminds me of another excellent album released this year called Kill For Love by the Chromatics in how it follows a consistent concept.

"Compton" is too live :pimp: Sort of slept on that song since I'm constantly rotating between Money Trees, ***** Don't Kill My Vibe, Poetic Justice, and m.a.a.d. city.

I had GKMC on the back burner and just got around to it. This is one of the best rap records I've heard in recent years. The entire thing flows and plays like a film. It reminds me of another excellent album released this year called Kill For Love by the Chromatics in how it follows a consistent concept.

I may have to check that out. What genre are the Chromatics?

I wish I could hear Erykah Badu on BDKMV.....:x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

He needs to get in wit her on a joint. Seriously.

Last edited:
Went to his concert last night and :wow: this dudes energy is crazy along with his crowd control. The show reminded me why I love hip hop so much

Back
Top Bottom