Ketchup chips? Vol. Dima & other Canadian Nters... what the hell?

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
Originally Posted by Kim1

Hazel I must be the only Canadian that hates Aero
laugh.gif

What????!!!????

How can you hate Aero???? I just love eating Aero. It just melts right into your mouth. I never met anyone that hated Aero. I am slightly offended.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

Normal Aero is meh.... but Mint Aero is
eek.gif

And for the record these are the best chips
OldDutch-PC-DillPickle.jpg

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

OP, how did you know I love Keptchup chips? I tweeted about them once and some American tweet followers of mine that tried them actually said they are nasty. Blasphemy. Don't knock them until you try them out. You are missing out big time. OP, you need to try them out. I am sure you can find some in local convenience stores in your area.

Do they sell Dill Pickle or All Dressed chips? All Dressed are my favourite!!!
i6ja9n3t_small.jpg

This is off topic of chips, but I just do not know how they do not sell Aero chocolate bars in the U.S. Any Americans ever tried them?
AeroMilkChocolateBars-2T.jpg

aero.jpg

Only 2 lines of text.....CONGRATS!

Those were disgusting, good thing they were a "limited edition".
163607284_329293937a.jpg

By the way: Aero are awful
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i dont think you guys got smarties either...theyre like m&ms but the coating is more candy-like

i used to eat smarties in Germany...

and Koala cookies...i never ate them but the other kids did when we went on field trips off base

2mhwzky.jpg

they have chocolate in them...all these years i thought it was yogurt and thats why i never at them...

and the gas station in my neighborhood (i lived off base) had these amazing yellow or orange popsicles...i can't wait to get a chance to go back

Yo!!!
roll.gif

I was just in Canada for New Years and I got a bag of these out of the vending machine... they were actually pretty good
laugh.gif

They pretty much just taste like french fries + ketchup

to my Canadian NTers...
How is that chicken parm snackwrap from McDonalds? I saw a billboard for one but I forgot to get one before I headed back to the US...

Originally Posted by Kim1

laugh.gif
I don't know I just don't like them
I hate Smarties as well

DEPORT.
*GASP*

Did I just read Kim saying she does not like Smarties?

Kim, you are committing treason against Canada. It's gone too far.

Originally Posted by ebpo

happy.gif
*GASP*

Did I just read you saying Aero is awful?

Can't take this blasphemous talk going on in this thread dissing my favourite chocolates. How can anyone think Aero is awful????

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

On another note, to you Canadian NTers, how is poutine?

Poutine.JPG

Excellent... if you're in Quebec
tongue.gif
No offence, but other province don't know how to do it
laugh.gif

But be careful, it's a heart-attack at the tip of your fork
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by ebpo

happy.gif
*GASP*

Did I just read you saying Aero is awful?

Can't take this blasphemous talk going on in this thread dissing my favourite chocolates. How can anyone think Aero is awful????
I know more people that don't like this than people who do! I mean, you ever bought those "Celebration" box with lot of"mini-chocolat" (Smarties, Oh Henry, Aero, Kit Kat), and Aero are always the last ones in the box
happy.gif
Nobody wants them! They even eat Oh Henrybefore!
laugh.gif
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings
embarassed.gif
:wow:

I'm probably way out of place in this post, seeing as how all the snacks posted have some sort of European connection. I will say that during my childhoodin Panama we had some of the best, non-nutritious food I ever had in my life!
eek.gif
Chocolate Frosted Flakes, super sweet Coca-Cola, bubble gum with syrup that came out once you bit the middle... Just so much stuff. Five yearswasn't enough time for me to try it all.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I'm probably way out of place in this post, seeing as how all the snacks posted have some sort of European connection. I will say that during my childhood in Panama we had some of the best, non-nutritious food I ever had in my life!
eek.gif
Chocolate Frosted Flakes, super sweet Coca-Cola, bubble gum with syrup that came out once you bit the middle... Just so much stuff. Five years wasn't enough time for me to try it all.
frown.gif

i'm gonna need a box of those chocolate frosted flakes ASAP...they have/had slurpee gum with slurpee in the middle
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i dont think you guys got smarties either...theyre like m&ms but the coating is more candy-like

i used to eat smarties in Germany...

and Koala cookies...i never ate them but the other kids did when we went on field trips off base

2mhwzky.jpg

they have chocolate in them...all these years i thought it was yogurt and thats why i never at them...

and the gas station in my neighborhood (i lived off base) had these amazing yellow or orange popsicles...i can't wait to get a chance to go back
eek.gif
eek.gif
KOALA YUMMIES!
I used to love these things.
I got some from a FYE a few years ago when i was out of state...just cant remember where i was...
Where can i cop?

I'm probably way out of place in this post, seeing as how all the snacks posted have some sort of European connection. I will say that during my childhood in Panama we had some of the best, non-nutritious food I ever had in my life!
eek.gif
Chocolate Frosted Flakes, super sweet Coca-Cola, bubble gum with syrup that came out once you bit the middle... Just so much stuff. Five years wasn't enough time for me to try it all.
frown.gif

i'm gonna need a box of those chocolate frosted flakes ASAP...they have/had slurpee gum with slurpee in the middle
sick.gif
This

eek.gif
frown.gif

sick.gif
You and Mastamind already know... It was dumb expensive compared to the older Kellogg's cereals in the supermarkets off-post, but definitelyworth it.

And that Slurpee gum sounds nasty. The ones we had in Panama actually tasted good, though. Go figure.

f- all that noise

mexico got apple soda made by coke

and nacho cheese doritos have hint of jalapeno

both quite amazing.

Back
Top Bottom