KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

baby jumpman

Staff member
He sold me some fake kicks a while ago and I found out they were fake Wednesday, so I emailed him and no response. So I pm him on Thursday and still no
response, so I pm him today and he hasn't responded to any of my attempts to contact him. I know he's on because he post today. He responded in
mjbetch's thread and after I made a post asking about a refund he logged off. All I want is my $230 refund for these fake laser iv u sold me. And don't
think ur gunna dr0 me I'll send u the kicks back if u want, hey if u wanna rock fake kicks that's on you.

Dude is trying to get back since the Yung Dro thread
nerd.gif

post the pics of the shoes he was suppose to send, and the pics of the fakes. really just the fakes. good luck

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

He sold me some fake kicks a while ago and I found out they were fake Wednesday, so I emailed him and no response. So I pm him on Thursday and still no response, so I pm him today and he hasn't responded to any of my attempts to contact him. I know he's on because he post today. He responded in mjbetch's thread and after I made a post asking about a refund he logged off. All I want is my $230 refund for these fake laser iv u sold me. And don't think ur gunna dr0 me I'll send u the kicks back if u want, hey if u wanna rock fake kicks that's on you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

give son a refund, you know better.
indifferent.gif

EDIT: PICS?

uhhh if they're a size 9.5...i sold him a 9.5 laser iv quite a while ago and they ain't fake homie

I can't post pics cuz I only have my phone since my computers broke. If somebody can help me out by posting their email I'll take pics and send them tou and u can post them for me.

How you get Young Dro'd and Young Dro someone yourself? like where are the morals and ethics in this?

^just emailed u the pics. And thb don't pm me talking @$%+. I wouldn't be calling your boy out if he didn't sell me some fakes.

Back
Top Bottom