KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Ok so I read all the pages and have come with this:

KeVeNMaYnE sold OP a legit pair of IV's but they are B-Grades. That does not make the shoe fake. KeVeNMaYnE should have stated the Air Jordan was not upside down.

OP- when you got the kicks you should have checked them and inspected them. Not wait two months later and then say your not satisfied with them.

NOW WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHATS WITH THE SITUATION ON THE MOTORSPORTS?? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT KeVeNMaYnE?
http://niketalk.com/topic/126439/t/Legit-Check-on-Motorsports-XX3.htmlhttp://niketalk.yuku.com/...k-on-Motorsports-XX3.html
/thread
thats what I gotta say
this is my last remark in this situation...so dont expect me to post again here
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

dude is complaining about a box
laugh.gif

I have both the 23s and accidentally put the motorsports in the wrong box since I was in a hurry cuz the buyer wouldnt stop pm'in me and rushing me (dude wwas scared)
he got the DVD/tissue and box
only thing he aint get was a LABEL big deal...
YEA IT'S A BIG DEAL
esp if you dont reply on PMs after you get the money
I was askin where did you buy and still no answer?

so you had the wrong box cos i was in a hurry? thats a stupid statement..it looks like you're blaming the buyer for your stupidity?
roll.gif

.. (dude was scared??
laugh.gif
) yous a clown son. Im just worried about mykicks cos I paid for it
and if you are really a legit dude...you will send me a PM and give me heads up and not ending up posting heregiving me lame rebuttals

Here's the other thing though, because you waited two months, how do we know the shoes you have taken "pictures" of are even the same shoes thatKM sent you?? I mean we don't know that even days after someone yells scam, but two months of not thoroughly inspecting shoes just doesn't sit well.

km even said they were the same sneakers. I believe he said look the lasering is the same. You can look at my pics and his pics (pg 3). People keep saying whywait 2 months not realizing that I didn't know they weren't legit until recent and that's when I contacted km.

im syaing though, realtalkjohnny, you a cool dude, and i dont even like this kevenmayne character, but a BOX though? dudes is quarreling over a damn BOX? if iwas kevenmayne, i wouldve already laughed outta this thread

It's the principle though, 99% of yall would be crying too. I wouldn't trip though cause I wear my shoes and plus I can't find half my boxesanyway.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

im syaing though, realtalkjohnny, you a cool dude, and i dont even like this kevenmayne character, but a BOX though? dudes is quarreling over a damn BOX? if i was kevenmayne, i wouldve already laughed outta this thread
what im saying is how would you say kicks are legit if he sent the wrong box? i might think theres something goin on about the shoes..and i dontwanna end up like babyjumpan.. posting here 2 months after the transaction..so now im not satisfied it and want a refund.. call me corny or whatever but ijust dont want anybody mess up on what i paid

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

im syaing though, realtalkjohnny, you a cool dude, and i dont even like this kevenmayne character, but a BOX though? dudes is quarreling over a damn BOX? if i was kevenmayne, i wouldve already laughed outta this thread
what im saying is how would you say kicks are legit if he sent the wrong box? i might think theres something goin on about the shoes..and i dont wanna end up like babyjumpan.. posting here 2 months after the transaction..so now im not satisfied it and want a refund.. call me corny or whatever but i just dont want anybody mess up on what i paid
well in that case, you are entitled to your refund. and im sure he will return your shoes, if he wants to keep his Niketalk account

So km u telling me u have the box for the motorsports? You just conveniently grabbed another xx3 box because realtalkjohnny was hassling you to ship the shoesquick. People are saying it's just the box, but why would u switch the boxes? What were you trying to hide?

Moral of this post..... If you can't go to the store or trusted web (eastbay etc.) site and cop your kicks then mabye you don't need them that'sthe way I go about buying shoes some of you guys should follow that.

And realtalkjohnny why don't you ask KeVeN for the motorsports box?

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

what im saying is how would you say kicks are legit if he sent the wrong box? i might think theres something goin on about the shoes..and i dont wanna end up like babyjumpan.. posting here 2 months after the transaction..so now im not satisfied it and want a refund.. call me corny or whatever but i just dont want anybody mess up on what i paid
Like everyone's been saying, dude its just a box.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its not like he sent ya fake kicks.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Moral of this post..... If you can't go to the store or trusted web (eastbay etc.) site and cop your kicks then mabye you don't need them that's the way I go about buying shoes some of you guys should follow that.

And realtalkjohnny why don't you ask KeVeN for the motorsports box?
thats what i have to wait ...no replies on my PMs ..if he send me the right box im ayt.. but if not, theres somethin goin on wit this dude

ayt guys.. its Saturday night. call it dumb for a box or whatever but wit that let me grab a cold one to stop this BS ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman
Dude point is you received legit kicks. They are not fake. So stop complaining.

If you don't want them then sell the shoes or donate them.

You can't expect anything from KeVeNMaYnE since its been 2 months ago that you bought them from him.
eyes.gif

Man I dont like this dude baby jumpman... he is what his sn says a BABY! Ive done deals with My dude Keven and half a transaction with this baby, Icouldn't even go through the whole transaction
smh.gif
this guy complains way too much and wants shoes dirt cheap... couldn't stand dealing with dude hejust got annoying so I canceled his transaction.. I know its wasn't professional but I just couldnt deal with him... and my boy Keven is a very chilldude... I sold him a pair of 23s and I think I shipped a day late and he was a real cool about it..... I say sellers should stay away from "babyjumpman"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Man I dont like this dude baby jumpman... he is what his sn says a BABY! Ive done deals with My dude Keven and half a transaction with this baby, I couldn't even go through the whole transaction
smh.gif
this guy complains way too much and wants shoes dirt cheap... couldn't stand dealing with dude he just got annoying so I canceled his transaction.. I know its wasn't professional but I just couldnt deal with him... and my boy Keven is a very chill dude... I sold him a pair of 23s and I think I shipped a day late and he was a real cool about it..... I say sellers should stay away from "baby jumpman"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Oh YoU MaD?

Back
Top Bottom