Kevin Durant's Streak of 27 Games w/ 25+ Points Comes to an End Tonight...

he got 22 w/ 3:54 left
nerd.gif

He will get it. He was closer to not getting it the game vs Dallas. They will feed him all day the last 2 minutes. They know what they doin.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This streak really means a lot to you guys, huh?

pretty impressive streak, plus my favorite player so of course. plus 9 game win streak
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

amazing streak but he took some cheese shots at the end of some games to keep the streak alive
smh.gif

On another note, Russy almost with a triple-double two nights in the row... if he ever gets a jumper it's a wrap

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

amazing streak but he took some cheese shots at the end of some games to keep the streak alive
smh.gif
Dallas game was the only one, and even on that one it wasn't like he was going for it hard. He seemed fine and resigned to the fact he was not going to get it and Maynor just ran up to him and handed him the ball in the backcourt and everybody cleared out and he pretty much scored on Stevenson like he wasn't even there.

More important than the streak though, that was a big bucket just now to give him 25 on that 4 pt play. Complacency, not fatigue, was the story of tonight's game so far as we keep running away from them and letting them score. I mean Darko is KILLING us right now. i can see why they drafted him over Melo, he has 8 and 8. Wilkins is playing nice, he played with this team at one point.

Russell just got his triple double, 17/10/10

Plus he gets you 10fts a game and shoots them at 90% so that's at least 9 free points there so even when he has bad shooting nights, he's going to give you big scoring outputs. He had a few too many turnovers for my liking today though, and I'd like more like 8 or 9 boards than 6 but I guess Jeff and Russ gobble a lot of them up and I noticed he was snowbirding (running out) a bit tonight too.

I'm looking at the remaining schedule trying to figure out when that streak is going to end, and honestly I'm not seeing a team/individual defender really that I can say I would bet money on being able to hold him under 25. I mean, maybe Boston or LA, in which case he will have broken Mike's record or of course if he gets injured or we just really blow some team out and don't play him but that's unlikely because if we blow somebody out his scoring is part of it

He's scored 25+ in 49 of 54 games this season. Who's really surprised at this streak?

The difference between he, LeBron, Kobe and Wade is that he's not much of a distributor. 20 shots and 10 free throws a game is going to get you 25 points most nights.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He's scored 25+ in 49 of 54 games this season. Who's really surprised at this streak?

The difference between he, LeBron, Kobe and Wade is that he's not much of a distributor. 20 shots and 10 free throws a game is going to get you 25 points most nights.
He is also 21...and Wade isn't much of a distributor either, he gets Ivo assists and KD doesn't dominate the ball at all times like he does.

Mann we messed up getting Old man Oden over this guy. Kid is a beast at such a young age

Back
Top Bottom