Kevin Durant's Streak of 27 Games w/ 25+ Points Comes to an End Tonight...

Originally Posted by parada45

pimp.gif
KD35
pimp.gif

Dude needs a nickname. K Rant?
grin.gif

Durantula>

Bron>The Durantula

but Durant is Nice and I like what OKC doing this year 
pimp.gif

now if you say Melo vs. Durant think you gotta better argument there.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by Ryda421

if I had a team, I would definitely prefer this guy over queen james
pimp.gif
Idk about that dude..

Lebron
PPG - 29.9
RPG - 7.1
APG - 8.4
SPG - 1.6
BPG - 1.0
FG% - .504
FT% - 774
3P% - .353
MPG - 38.9

Durant
PPG - 29.8
RPG - 7.5
APG - 2.9
SPG - 1.4
BPG - 0.9
FG% - .479
FT% - .878
3P% - .376
MPG - 40
other than assists...everything else is close

but still tho..bron > durant....its gonna be durants league in like 6 years..what is he? 21?
eek.gif

Uh what? Nothing is close Kevin Plays more minutes at on a faster tempo team thus his stats are inflated.

Lebron has a better rebound rate, his a assist rate is almost double Kevin's, turns the ball over less, more, steals blocks, MORE EVERYTHING.
laugh.gif

Kevin Durant can have all the offensive skill in the world but he is a less efficient offensive player than Lebron James. Period.
KD is actually averaging more rebounds and LeBron is hardly averaging more steals and blocks...

Just sayin.
no Lebron grabs 11% of avalile rebounds, KD Grabs 10.

so no.

KD is  not in Lebron's universe, not right now.

Originally Posted by Dwilliams 8

KD>Melo and I dont see how this is an agrument at all RIGHT NOW... At the beginning of the season yea but this dude KD is without question the leader of that team and having a better year. The nuggets are lead by Chauncey

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Durant isn't going to gain any weight. Its just not in his body type to get muscular. At least I don't think so.

The way I see it, would you say Carmelo is better than Lebron at this point in time? No. So, why say Durant is better than him?

Its hard to tell what kinda player he's going to be, but he looks to be more of a pure scorer than anything. Like someone said, he's good for what his team has him doing. Is he the type of player that you can put on any team in the league and he will make them title contenders? No. Lebron is. He might end up being that guy 5-6 years from now, but you never know.
Dude is a top 5 player in the game at 21 !@+ are you talking aboout?

Why waste your time airmax with dude? He is the same one that thought oj mayo, Rudy gay and young from the 76ers would be better then kd. He is a kd hater

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Why waste your time airmax with dude? He is the same one that thought oj mayo, Rudy gay and young from the 76ers would be better then kd. He is a kd hater
laugh.gif

Aww man someone go dig those posts up.

And I know Matt never said it...but ALOT of ya'll did after the @@%+% dropped 40 in a preseason game.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Durant isn't going to gain any weight. Its just not in his body type to get muscular. At least I don't think so.

The way I see it, would you say Carmelo is better than Lebron at this point in time? No. So, why say Durant is better than him?

Its hard to tell what kinda player he's going to be, but he looks to be more of a pure scorer than anything. Like someone said, he's good for what his team has him doing. Is he the type of player that you can put on any team in the league and he will make them title contenders? No. Lebron is. He might end up being that guy 5-6 years from now, but you never know.
Dude is a top 5 player in the game at 21 !@+ are you talking aboout?
What him being in the top 5 in the NBA right now have anything to do with him being better than Lebron?

If you put Lebron on the Thunder, do you think they will be competing for the no.1 seed in the West right now? Yes. Can you put Lebron on one of the bottom feeders in the league and make them instant title contenders? Yes. Can you put Durant on any of the bottom feeders in the league and make them title contenders RIGHT NOW AT THIS POINT IN TIME? No. I would also like for you or anybody else to answer these questions for me.

And yes, I hate, hate, hate Durant.
eyes.gif
People turn me saying Rudy Gay could be just as good as Durant if he puts it together, to me saying Rudy Gay is better than Durant.
laugh.gif
They went at it in the Team USA camps. I said now you can see that Rudy can actually score with the best of him and what he's capable of in terms of being a great player. And where did OJ Mayo come from?

Mike if you keep bringing up non factual things that I never said, don't make me bring out all the stupid ***@ you said.
laugh.gif
I forgot you get a %*##% fit when I call you out about it. And Im Not You, I guess I shouldn't get on your bad side. I know you like to start fights over the internet, I might get a jab from the computer screen.
laugh.gif

I just read over my post again to make sure I didn't say anything about what your next response is going to be about.
laugh.gif
And I'm waiting on those posts to be brought up, so I can see my words being twist around again.

I'm still laughing at that one game improvement and how Durant is better than the entire Memphis roster. 
laugh.gif
Let's look at a matchup comparison of each team MEM/OKC. Why do youonly talk about Durant on the team? Good thing I don't save quotes onhere becauseits alot of quotables in this thread. that I'm going to love to bringup come season end.
That's most of the people on here thinking they are the nextcoming of Portland. What makes it more funny isthat they think they will be a team that can compete for the playoffsnext season. I like OKC, but you can't tell me that their roster isbetter thanMemphis and that they're a better team. They both have = young talent.Period.
I'll put anything down that OKC won't have a better record thanMemphis. If they do, I'll be shocked.
On this forum, people don't believe someone like Rudy or OJ will evertouch KD skill wise. For all we know, KD could have a bad season anddisappoint.But, that's not possible on NT.
laugh.gif
I've seen some people say JamesHarden = OJ and Westbrook > OJ. Just all types of arguments. That'swhy I'm always saying something about them because its just funny howanyonecould believe this. Yes, they have a bright future. No, they will notscare anybody next season. If they sign somebody or draft a PF in nextyear's draft,they might do that the season after next. Next season? No. But, we'llsee.

And before I'm misunderstood, I'm not saying either of them are betterthan Durant right now. It doesn't even matter who's the best right nowbecause Durant's team won't be better than Rudy and OJ's team nextseason.
OJ and Westbrook are nowhere near the same player, but I bet if youhad to choose a player to start a team with you would choose OJ before Westbrook.
So, if OJ ends up averaging between 22-25ppg, 4-5apg, 3-4rpg next season and his team wins more games than Durant's Thunder, then what happens? image

Because, its very possible.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait, I thought you had better stuff than that.
laugh.gif

Everybody already knew that I didn't believe in the Thunder then. In that case, I can bring up twice as many posts from everybody on here talking about "Z-Bo=cancer", "Grizz will be one of the worst teams in the league", Mike saying "Utah don't want no damn late 1st round pick for Brewer", etc, etc.

I know I said those things. And I will stay say OJ can be the guy I'll take to start a team over Westbrook. You still haven't seen OJ being used the right way and he's still putting up stellar numbers.

Why was I laughing at that one game improvement someone said the Grizz would have?
laugh.gif

You can go back to the Off-season threads, NBA Prediction threads, probably even the beginning of the Grizz season thread and triple the amount of stuff you said. Back when Memphis was ahead of the Thunder, every single one of you were quiet as a mouse. I guess its safe for ya'll to come back out now that Memphis went on a losing streak.
laugh.gif

The fact that there is even a debate whether or not he's having as good a season as Lebron says something about Durant.

When it's all said and done, I think Durant will end up going the same route as Duncan...

He will be known as one of the best to play his position but is just very boring to watch. 

Originally Posted by amel223

He will be known as one of the best to play his position but is just very boring to watch. 

laugh.gif
 A 7 foot guard/forward that handles the ball like he's 6'4 and shoots from anywhere on the court is boring to watch huh?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

KD>Melo and I dont see how this is an agrument at all RIGHT NOW... At the beginning of the season yea but this dude KD is without question the leader of that team and having a better year. The nuggets are lead by Chauncey
What a surprise
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by yungmatt

What a surprise
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I knew you would chime in sooner or later
laugh.gif
 . I noticed all you said was "what a surprise".. Not Melo>KD... Not Matt your buggin... Nothin.. 

I guess its really not a dispute huh
wink.gif
laugh.gif

It ain't out of pocket to say that KD>Melo, so I mean, it's not an issue.

I just told Im Not You like last week that I'm taking Melo over KD , but it's by a slight margin.

It's disputable, but it's to the point now where I can say Melo > KD and you can say KD > Melo and I can't find fault w/ either.

And @%#* outta here trying to claim a win
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Take that '
wink.gif
' back to South Shore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And
roll.gif
@ y'all coming at AMP neck

Originally Posted by BangDak

JPZ, look what you started.
smh.gif
smh.gif
nah this is entertaining. makes for good reading material when you dont have class for another 2 hours
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 at Rudy Gay being KD's level.  I was one of those idiots that thought he was going to be on par with him last year and took Gay in my fantasy instead of Durant.  Boy was i PISSED!!!!  Rudy ain't NOWHERE NEAR Durant and never will be.  Quote me on THAT!  Rudy is talented but doesn't have it in him.  Last year should've been his "breakout" year and all he showed me was that he's not a stud like that.

He's an alright player to have on your team but he's NOT in KD's realm.

If you put Lebron on the Thunder, do you think they will be competing for the no.1 seed in the West right now? Yes. Can you put Lebron on one of the bottom feeders in the league and make them instant title contenders? Yes.

indifferent.gif
 Just stop. 

Back
Top Bottom