kevin garnett & celtics championship shoes

I just saw these on allhiphop.com; I haven't seen them before:
\
500x350aspxqp4.jpeg

500x334aspxdx5.jpeg

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Why would anyone want Kendrick Perkins' face on their shoe?
i really hope you were joking....did you read the title of thethread?....

neway i'm glad to see that no one is really beasting over these superstars, so that makes it easier for me to get apair....
happy.gif

it is the only championship that they have won during my lifetime so i've got to do it and i actually am in love withthe details on those superstars...

as far as the KG's go...
sick.gif
horrible. the back looks like a specialstage from sonic2...gotta get that chaos emerald lol.

Originally Posted by greencelt06

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Why would anyone want Kendrick Perkins' face on their shoe?
i really hope you were joking....did you read the title of the thread?....
I did, but explain the significance of "KP3" on the back of the Commanders.

That's neither his initials, nor his number.

Granted, it's not Kendrick Perkins' number either, but at least the initials make sense.

Eh, no big deal. Both shoes are gaudy garbage anyway.

My bad - I don't follow basketball enough. It was posted in an article about KG & I think KG wore that model during the playoffs last year and will bewearing this this season, so I said KG instead of KP.

I did, but explain the significance of "KP3" on the back of the Commanders.

That's neither his initials, nor his number.

Granted, it's not Kendrick Perkins' number either, but at least the initials make sense.
laugh.gif

The "KP3" is actually "KP34", in celebration of one of Garnett's heroes, Kirby Puckett.

I think there's a Malik Sealy reference on the other shoe.

^ Hmmm, interesting.

Thanks for the info.

I wasn't doubting your post, 443haplo, it just seemed weird to see those initials on the back of a KG shoe.

must admit it was slightly funny....and the KP threw me off for a second as well....

in any event i do not think that KG has haed anything decnt shoe wise since leaving nike, but that doesn't matter

after seeing that ring last night...forget the shoes

superstars are hot, i would probably cop if i were a celtics fan...
good info on the "KP" initials on the back... you learn something new everyday

copped the superstars from the nba store....waiting for them to come in themail....and interested to see if

they did anything special with the box....

It had gols because C's opening night jerseys had gold Trimmings. Not the ugly laker gold kind.

regardless of the kp, it's still kg's face. and no celtic gear for me, but the superstars are nice

Back
Top Bottom