Kevin McHale turned down Harrington, Biedrins, Monta & 18th for KG??

The Warriors deal was definitely a better deal although I think KG just wanted to get out of the West.

I am impressed though at GS's current last-place standing in the Pacific as a side observation.

Because that has anything to do with the proposed deal. Maybe those "idiot" PM's aren't far off.

sending me PMs calling me an "idiot.
LOL
laugh.gif

RyGuy speaks the truth.

Again, the complexities of the job description of the General Manager must be lost on you. Garnett does not get to choose. The GM gets to choose. If the Warriors are willing to assume the risk that KG will opt out, so be it, but as long as that is the case KG's opinion is meaningless.
You still have to put a package together FIRST to see if the trade would happen at all. Then KG was asked if he wants to go there, he wasn'tthe GM but he had the most important thing: leverage.

KG agreeing to the deal was basically a must for any trade unless that GM wants to lose his job for giving up half the team for a one year player. You can saythe GM could take a chance but any GM who made that decision would be a complete idiot.

Because that has anything to do with the proposed deal. Maybe those "idiot" PM's aren't far off.
Care to argue any of the other points? Or just the one that gets you sore about a comment directed at your team.

It's not that serious.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Care to argue any of the other points? Or just the one that gets you sore about a comment directed at your team.

It's not that serious.

If it ain't that serious, why are you cruising around this thread looking for attention?

By the way, I think you missed the thread-starter's original point - Golden State's proposed deal included a better collection of players than whatBoston ended up sending over.

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

It's not that serious.

If it ain't that serious, why are you cruising around this thread looking for attention?

By the way, I think you missed the thread-starter's original point - Golden State's proposed deal included a better collection of players than what Boston ended up sending over.

And RyGuy45 your sig is lying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom