Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
here-comes-a-new-challenger-street-fighter.gif

"I don't spend the night" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wait, wait, wait please tell me this was a skit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

After mans described all the tomfoolery he engages in, mans ends with brandishing da firearm. :lol:

I refuse to believe that Sam from St. Louis is a real person. :lol:

Kevin's tone seemed to be for entertainment purposes

He blew up talking like that, he knows that is what his audience wants, so he is giving it to them

I've seen dude talk to women for 20 mins plus, in a sharp tone, and they still don't accept a lot of what he says

I don't think it does much one way or the other with certain people

this is why complaints about KS's tone always rang hollow to me.

This Kendra lady is trying to be nice as possible and these people still don't get it. :lol:

1) Tone argument: A tone argument is a logical fallacy that occurs when an argument is dismissed or accepted based on it's presentation, usually it's percieved hostility, crassness, or hystaria.

2) Two ways of learning. Knowledge and Experience.

Knowledge teaches us fist, then tests us.

Experience tests us first, then teaches us.

She's failed the experience tests and trying to kick knowledge as if she passed. :lol:

Never knew 007 gave 0 damns. :wow:

Starting to see what you guys mean about YouTube algorithms.

Sending me videos like I'm Ike Turner :lol:

He is just so casual with it… there wasn’t even a cancel culture then and he had to go sit on the bench for a few years off of this.

Kevin's tone seemed to be for entertainment purposes

He blew up talking like that, he knows that is what his audience wants, so he is giving it to them

I've seen dude talk to women for 20 mins plus, in a sharp tone, and they still don't accept a lot of what he says

I don't think it does much one way or the other with certain people

Kevin talked the way he did in order to help wake some of his female callers and listeners up. Sometimes you have to rattle a persons cage in order for to get their attention.

Kevin talked the way he did in order to help wake some of his female callers and listeners up. Sometimes you have to rattle a persons cage in order for to get their attention.
And seemingly it didn't make much of a difference for a lot of women

Kevin was providing a product to his audience, makes sense to me why he would keep it up

He would be kinda silly to switch it up to be honest if he wanted to keep his viewers

And seemingly it didn't make much of a difference for a lot of women

Kevin was providing a product to his audience, makes sense to me why he would keep it up

He would be kinda silly to switch it up to be honest if he wanted to keep his viewers

It also did make a difference for a lot of women given some of the words in the comment section of his shows, the women he helped set up in a relationship in his group, the women who publicly praised him for helping them stay in their marriage, and so on and so forth. Of course there’s going to be a group of people that unfortunately just don’t get it. There was also however a large group of black women that eventually got the well needed message. That’s what matters most.

It also did make a difference for a lot of women given some of the words in the comment section of his shows, the women he helped set up in a relationship in his group, the women who publicly praised him for helping them stay in their marriage, and so on and so forth. Of course there’s going to be a group of people that unfortunately just don’t get it. There was also however a large group of black women that eventually got the well needed message. That’s what matters most.

I am sure he helped a lot of people, but I think at the end of the day he blew up and got a bigger audience because people liked the spectacle. He was entertaining

Kevin was a smart guy, he seemed to be aware of this and understood his audience

Even if he is doing it beforehand, that is reason enough not to switch it up

Not even saying it is a bad thing.

Last edited:

nah, i think he just talked the way he talked…i do think it be foolish to believe he didn’t play things up or direct the convo for the affect/entertainment/to make a certain point and perhaps was making the conscious effort to not to change the way he talked to women as is usually the case when men communicate with women…

nah, i think he just talked the way he talked…i do think it be foolish to believe he didn’t play things up or direct the convo for the affect/entertainment/to make a certain point and perhaps was making the conscious effort to not to change the way he talked to women as is usually the case when men communicate with women…

People don't actually believe that it's just a way to minimize the intended message and content overall.

I am sure he helped a lot of people, but I think at the end of the day he blew up and got a bigger audience because people liked the spectacle. He was entertaining

Kevin was a smart guy, he seemed to be aware of this and understood his audience

Even if he is doing it beforehand, that is reason enough not to switch it up

Not even saying it is a bad thing.

The same way he talked to the women is the exact same way he talked to the men. The issue is he started out talking to the men first to begin with and then switched up and started talking to women to help bring them up to speed.

Kevin caught fire because a lot of individuals (both men and women) were not accustomed to a man talking to women directly the way he did. It was “shocking” to some people, but was applauded by men that felt/thought the same way as him. When you go to the doctor to get a diagnosis you can’t be mad at the doctor for telling you YOUR health issues. Kevin showed that you don’t have to have this weak/roll over mentality that a lot of todays men have when it comes to todays women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom