Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also black men stay away from them energy drinks . Bruh used to be sipping them the few times I saw him online
I remember when dude had that and a five hour energy and he said he felt like his heart was about to explode

Have t even bothered with that stuff just off taste alone

That's why l never bought another 4 Loko. Joint had my heart beating mad hard and fast. He definitely drank a red bull daily, it seems.

Damn. Remember him saying he beat cancer or something in his early 20s, so that’s what motivated him to strive for better.

Not even going to buy into the social media nonsense. Dude had some good and bad takes. Seemed like an ok dude overall.

Rest easy.

RIP to a legend. Can’t believe this ****. I don’t even wanna watch any of his videos right now. **** ****ed up. Every time we have gem in our community, death pops up. **** is crazy. My friend been saying they’re gonna kill him within 2 years. Idk if it’s that or the damn Red Bulls. Let’s wait for more info to come out.

Dude needs to catch hands in public for speaking reckless like that

Nah, that's tolerated since Kevin Samuels was who he was. We know all rules don't apply for everyone/every situation. A large chunk of folks didn't mess with him so this is allowed.

Watched him since his early fragrance reviewing content, but never caught on to the image consultant stuff (albeit funny af)
RIP, us black men have to for sure check in on ourselves, sneaky high blood pressure and cholesterol makes us one argument or stressful day away from heart issues after certain ages.

Dude was too young and just reaching his prime.

Nah, that's tolerated since Kevin Samuels was who he was. We know all rules don't apply for everyone/every situation. A large chunk of folks didn't mess with him so this is allowed.
Allowed? This man on Twitter talking about kevin like he Hitler or Trump. And right after the man died? Nah brah, that's a b***h move. All because kev preached accountability told women to be realistic with their standards :smh:

Know of dude and the dislike but never really watched any videos start to finish. I know the usual suspects got his thread shut down and that was a big deal around here.

Allowed? This man on Twitter talking about kevin like he Hitler or Trump. And right after the man died? Nah brah, that's a b***h move. All because kev preached accountability told women to be realistic with their standards :smh:

Allowed as in those that didn't mess with him will convince themselves they are doing nothing wrong by saying foul things about him.

I think it is foul but as I say, rules don't apply across the board especially when someone of his type passes away.

I agreed with majority of his stuff, some stuff of course I disagreed with. People HATE the truth. They HATE construction criticism and the reality of their bad decision making.

Kevin was an asset to a lot of these misguided simps and delusional females.

He had an impact whether dudes realize it or not

1651807570574.jpeg

This is a simp. Trying to get cool points with women. Beware of these type of dudes

Last edited:
I send my condolences to his family and friends. He actually cared about the African American community and wanted marriage to be prevalent in the community. He also wanted both men and women to be realistic about their standards and wanted to show women that dating a high value man has some expectations from said man and that some of them exercise options. Another thing is that he wanted people to realize that being average is not bad and most of us are average which shouldn’t be looked down on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom