Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had some good and bad takes. But the only people taking enjoyment in his death are people who the shoe fit with some of the inconvenient truths he was speaking. And he wasn’t only dragging undesirable women. He was on bummy men to get their stuff together too.

But rather than take accountability and acknowledge there was some validity in some ofthe stuff he was saying. Some people legit got hurt and salty.

But the way they’re taking enjoyment in his death is pathetic and comical. Because they’re usually the first to put up a go fund me or begging for sympathy when their obese granny or relative dies. Often due to poor health and lifestyle choices and would have a fit if people matched that energy in their situation.

By all means if someone doesn’t like the guy over some of the stuff he said. Have at it. But seeing people take enjoyment in him passing is just weird miserable energy.

From what I read, he was heavy into drinking Red Bull. Like somebody else said above, I've stopped drinking energy drinks completely. Back in my college days I would down Nos energy drinks like crazy.

What’s the appeal of energy drinks? Serious question. But it’s hard for me to even take a sip of it. Does not agree with my body I guess. And I’m far from somebody that eats/drinks a clean lifestyle.

I’m actually surprised by the Red Bull **** with him. It’s out of character. But we all got something we indulge in that doesn’t line up completely. So I get that.

Dude lived a successful life, and was admired by millions. I think it’s more productive to focus on the good parts of his messages.

A comedian too. Unintentional Comedy. Suavage x Luna Rossi is still undefeated :pimp: :lol:

A lot of people approach dating and relationships as if we have unlimited time to get the person of our dreams. HIs whole mission was to have folks understand that the dream is only that, a dream. ...and we have to live within the limits of reality and time. RIP KS.

i feel what was missing from his message was pairing young people together. he was always telling younger woman to get with older men (from a lifestyle/economic stand point) but never spoke much on young black people getting together early and building even though he recognized frequently on his show that other races did it.

for all the stuff that he told women i feel like he only directed them towards average men after they had nothing left to "offer" high value men. college and white collar america are full of average white folks that found eachother young and headed straight for middle/upper middle class.

But i guess the young folks who are already of that mindset dont need a kevin samuels to tell them what to do.

I mean RIP but to act like dude was not somewhat problematic is disingenuous.

I was just watching a video of him the other day and this lady was like how can I become a high value woman and this dude said be reincarnated :lol::smh:
You're referring to the video with the woman who had 3 kids by 3 different men asking that question. Back in the day such a question would be laughed at immediately. But in this current feelings first society it's problematic to speak the truth. That's why he resonated with so many men ( including myself). KS cut through all the BS and stayed centered.

i feel what was missing from his message was pairing young people together. he was always telling younger woman to get with older men (from a lifestyle/economic stand point) but never spoke much on young black people getting together early and building even though he recognized frequently on his show that other races did it.

for all the stuff that he told women i feel like he only directed them towards average men after they had nothing left to "offer" high value men. college and white collar america are full of average white folks that found eachother young and headed straight for middle/upper middle class.

But i guess the young folks who are already of that mindset dont need a kevin samuels to tell them what to do.
I think he tried that in his earlier days but it never took. Maybe younger dudes who need this sort of thing prefer a certain "aesthetic" vs older men?

Energy drinks and coffee don’t work. It’s all mental. You don’t NEED that stuff every morning/day you WANT it. You can function just as well without it.
I’ve definetly worked with 2 hours of sleep and didn’t miss a step
Didn’t move as fast and I was visibly sleep
But I got the job done like normal

Working like that is just something you shouldn’t do everyday

So is drinking coffee IMO

On another note it’s actually clips of Kevin giving praises to some woman
He just wasn’t going to pander to them like a Derrick Jackson

I don’t even know what the anger for those folks chose to call in on his show
It’s not like he was walking around the mall and doing that to random woman and men :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he tried that in his earlier days but it never took. Maybe younger dudes who need this sort of thing prefer a certain "aesthetic" vs older men?

thats a shame and could very well be it? he put a heavy emphasis on women pairing up with a man, but not so much on the reverse for men. especially young men. but im married and i havent been single for almost a decade. last time i was single ubers werent in every city and tinder was just becoming a thing. I'm sure the landscape is different now than back when i was actively dating.

We're just in a feminine/feelings oriented society and he spoke the harsh truth so people didn't like how the medicine went down. Our society does place too much emphasis on women's looks, he knows that and that's why he focused on it, it just sounds off-putting when it's spoken so bluntly. I wasn't a fan per se but l do think he came from an honest place. He reminded me of a harsh father. I will say this, l think he turned the harshness up a notch once he saw what got the views, and l wasn't fond of that.

What’s off-putting about being blunt about something that’s true? America is the most entitle and narcissistic country on this planet.

The truth is the truth. No matter how it’s said.

Being coddled is detrimental to society. It does not compare people for the realities of the real world….

It wasn’t really about the message and more of the shenanigans that surrounded it that basically got his views. You bring a fat delusional woman on who you know has no sense and use her as a punching bag that gets people riled up

It’s very much like fresh and fit. They get idiot women on the platform to make fools of themselves for views. Because that’s what people want to see. Nobody wanted to see KS get smart individuals and talk high level. They wanted baby mommas who acted stupid

the message, in some way was best illustrated by that extreme…if the fat/obese woman with 3 kids & a couple baby daddies could be so delusional to believe they deserve another man to provide her with security, it says a lot about the message women in general are/have been receiving…

the idea that these women that are on these platforms are somehow outliers, in terms of the things they believe, is a strange argument being that it is so obviously pervasive & only varies by degree…it is difficult to even have a ‘high level’ discourse on things in this realm because people are so invested in their particular emotions around relationships.

the idea that men who are super successful, have status, and/or are really attractive to women are probably going to take full advantage of being desirable, that women tend to be really interested in a man’s ability to provide resources for a serious relationship, or that love in terms of relationships between men & women is conditional…shouldn’t be controversial

I can definitely agree with this.

I think the root of his message definitely has a target audience. Which may have been why a lot of it didn't resonate with me specifically. I'm 31 and married and I got with my wife when I was in my early 20s (which was and is supposed to be the time i'm building my worth not focused on serious relationships). Both my wife and I are "high earners" and on any given year she might earn more than I do (she's in sales and i'm in engineering management). We fit the "power couple" archetype to a tee. Most of our friends do too. And I don't think I've been this happy or content in my life.

A good few of my single bro's lean into a lot of what he says though and I honestly feel like theyre spiraling into incel-dom hyper focusing on making themselves high value and barely approaching women at all assuming they're all "modern women" from the jump. I'm sure theres more too it than that and a healthy dose of therapy is needed, but is not an isolated occurrence. Especially for my single bros in their mid-late 30s.

given the way people are interacting & meeting online today and the way culture generally has made approaching women in public somewhat taboo/weird (especially if the circumstances aren’t aligned) it shouldn’t be a surprise that some single men are over indexing on acquiring the markers of attractiveness rather than the old school brute force method of approaching women en masse, which can be both time consuming & dejecting honestly

respectfully, the whole idea of a ‘power couple’ is part of this new mythology around relationships today that is making folk getting together that much more difficult in society that is becoming more stratified by economics & status…which is/was part of the message that a guy like ks was trying to impart to men & women alike.

in terms of relationships(s) men have to make themselves into something worthwhile to be considered seriously, and women have to make a bet on their future by selecting wisely; it’s just that women today have more options (both in terms of seemingly potential suitors & lifestyle choices) but arguably less time. while men have the advantage of time, today there are arguably less opportunities for the masses of men to become something of worth (at least when comes to being appealing to women, who have the opportunity to earn for themselves and already think of relationships as a restriction to some extent) with the waining respect of blue collar work & rise of the service sector

kevin samuels passing is unfortunate, also unfortunate is some openly taking pleasure to it like this dude doesn’t have real fam & kinfolk in this world to whom he was loved by & responsible for…but maybe really unfortunate is that it isn’t unexpected given how he gained notoriety

Last edited:
RIP KS

Dude was a very polarizing figure. Gave good insight to topics and spoke time real ****. Held a mirror to both male and female faces. Some folks received it well and some didn’t. All over Twitter and Facebook, u see women praising his death. How ****ed up is that? Just cause u disagree with what he said?

I admit some of the stuff he would say I would cringe. Not cause what he said but if u really look at it, he’s speaking the truth. U just never heard anyone actually say it.

A woman with 3 baby fathers (unless she’s desiring a man himself who himself has 2,3, etc kids) wants a dude to take care of her and her 3 is DELUSIONAL. Point blank. Again, if she’s pursuing a blended family where he’s also entering the fold with kids of his own, that’s cool. But for her to think she’s desirable is ridiculous. Not even based on her physique or looks. That’s called being clueless.

I know a girl who has 4 or 5 kids, she’s very attractive yet, posted some mess talking about she wants a dude to spoil her :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s lunacy

given the way people are interacting & meeting online today and the way culture generally has made approaching women in public somewhat taboo/weird (especially if the circumstances aren’t aligned) it shouldn’t be a surprise that some single men are over indexing on acquiring the markers of attractiveness rather than the old school brute force method of approaching women en masse, which can be both time consuming & dejecting honestly

respectfully, the whole idea of a ‘power couple’ is part of this new mythology around relationships today that is making folk getting together that much more difficult in society that is becoming more stratified by economics & status…which is/was part of the message that a guy like ks was trying to impart to men & women alike.

in terms of relationships(s) men have to make themselves into something worthwhile to be considered seriously, and women have to make a bet on their future by selecting wisely; it’s just that women today have more options (both in terms of seemingly potential suitors & lifestyle choices) but arguably less time. while men have the advantage of time, today there are arguably less opportunities for the masses of men to become something of worth (at least when comes to being appealing to women, who have the opportunity to earn for themselves and already think of relationships as a restriction to some extent) with the waining respect of blue collar work & rise of the service sector

kinda plays into one of my earlier posts. or atleast i think it does.

my now wife didnt find me when i was a high earner or have all the "markers for success". i was a recent college grad living with my parents. but so was she and everyone else i knew and associated with. now we both do well and have the lifestyle that we wanted because we both do well. And our friends are doing similarly or better. granted maybe being a college grad with degrees in engineering put me out of the "average" category but id rather be where I am with right now with my wife than with my single friends now that earn similar amounts to me but waited to establish themselves and have to deal with this current dating market in their 30s.

Last edited:
A woman with 3 baby fathers (unless she’s desiring a man himself who himself has 2,3, etc kids) wants a dude to take care of her and her 3 is DELUSIONAL. Point blank. Again, if she’s pursuing a blended family where he’s also entering the fold with kids of his own, that’s cool. But for her to think she’s desirable is ridiculous. Not even based on her physique or looks. That’s called being clueless.

I know a girl who has 4 or 5 kids, she’s very attractive yet, posted some mess talking about she wants a dude to spoil her :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s lunacy
I remember him having a caller like that

She had multiple kids with different fathers with a square job. But she wanted a well established man with a six figure income cause she knows her worth.

Folks just aren’t realistic.

I remember him having a caller like that

She had multiple kids with different fathers with a square job. But she wanted a well established man with a six figure income cause she knows her worth.

Folks just aren’t realistic.

Exactly. Your worth is the type of dude you procreated with. If you had kids with 3, 4 or five different dudes. Those dudes are your barometer and who should be basing your standards upon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kinda plays into one of my earlier posts. or atleast i think it does.

my now wife didnt find me when i was a high earner or have all the "markers for success". i was a recent college grad living with my parents. but so was she and everyone else i knew and associated with. now we both do well and have the lifestyle that we wanted because we both do well. And our friends are doing similarly or better. granted maybe being a college grad with degrees in engineering put me out of the "average" category but id rather be where I am with right now with my wife than with my single friends now that earn similar amounts to me but waited to establish themselves and have to deal with this current dating market in their 30s.

i think his i remember his rationale was something like his clientele was this ‘high value man’ so his message was catering & tailoring to speaking on behalf of that demographic of man; which many women seem to seeking…the reality is things are much different in the dating market these days and the women i’ve seen on his shows, including the younger ladies, were mostly seeking a lifestyle…which a younger man would not be able provide.

for sure there are pros & cons related to the various strategies men & women take in regards to intersexual dynamics & relationship. depending on the goal, what one values, & the tolerance for risk, which men tend to be more risk tolerant & women more risk adverse especially in youth, some strategies have more appeal depending on where someone is in life.

there is just way too much noise in the sexual market now in terms of information, a myriad of mirage options, & the fairy tales that both men & women believe in terms of how things are ‘supposed’ to work. that was part of the appeal of someone like samuels, altho speaking to what is perhaps a very specific subset of men that could actually execute on the ‘high value man’ thing, resonated on some level (be it applause or vitriol) with the both men & women.

That’s lunacy

A real man isn’t afraid to step up to the challenge.

1651859665241.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom