KG VOTED VOL. SURPRISE SURPRISE

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Anthony Peeler says Hi.

2004-05-17-inside-peeler.jpg

Originally Posted by bb4 86

KG is the biggest vag in the L. I'd like to see him step to Artest, DeJuan Blair, Camby or anyone like that. Hell, even skinny dude George Hill would put him in his place. KG talks but when it comes down to it, he's all bark and no bite. We all remember how Anthony Peeler did him, right?
Yea because an MVP should allow a fringe rotation player to get him kicked out of a game. What was KG supposed to do?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by bb4 86

KG is the biggest vag in the L. I'd like to see him step to Artest, DeJuan Blair, Camby or anyone like that. Hell, even skinny dude George Hill would put him in his place. KG talks but when it comes down to it, he's all bark and no bite. We all remember how Anthony Peeler did him, right?
Yea because an MVP should allow a fringe rotation player to get him kicked out of a game. What was KG supposed to do?

Not only that, but who cares if KG would get his butt whooped by half the league? It's part of KG's mind games. It's not like wins and losses comes down to fighting ability. It's a ridiculous statement to make in regards to the NBA when fighting has nothing to do with anything.

At the end of the day you want to play for a guy like KG and you probably discount the fact that he wouldn't "step" to other big guys in the league as a factor.

Why do you all call him SOFT? Because he doesn't PUNCH anyone?

KG is far from soft.

He doesn't have to punch anyone. What I meant to say is that he chooses his battles wisely.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

KG is far from soft.

He doesn't have to punch anyone. What I meant to say is that he chooses his battles wisely.
As does any living being.

I am a Heat fan living in South Florida, but I must admit that in the last year I have started to enjoy the Celtics more than hating on them. They can all talk because they play basketball how it is supposed to be played. I would be pretty passionate if I played for such a great team. If you let trash talk somehow make you a worse player than you deserve to have him talk junk to you.

KG is far from soft.

I think you miss the point or just choose to ignore it. He may not be soft but he's far from tough. And his bark's definitely a lot bigger than his bite. He's a damn chihuahua.

KG is one of the biggest trash talkers it reminds me how GP use to do it with Seattle.

You think KG is going to Fight in NBA Games lmao... you NT'ers say the dumbest things sometimes.

KG is getting in they head. If KG inst talking trash to some players in the league u guys would like him to, he is probably cool with them or doesn't need to get in they head.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

KG is far from soft.

I think you miss the point or just choose to ignore it. He may not be soft but he's far from tough. And his bark's definitely a lot bigger than his bite. He's a damn chihuahua.

No, I think you're missing the point. He's a trash talker, not a fighter. Him being soft or tough in relation to fighting is completely irrelevant when it comes to his place in the NBA. It's a mental and not a physical thing.    

no, he perpin. if you not bout that life, why front like you down for war? doing that will get you hurt if you get up with the wrong person. not everybody is just gon let you run ya mouth on some bully %%$$. happened to kg before, happened to kobe too. shaq too. i'm not saying he's soft, idk what he is, but I am saying respect is waaaay stronger than fear. how he gon react when he gets his card pulled? charlie v. was jus waiting for son, an i believe he's been in way more scraps defending himself and whatnot.

Originally Posted by Freeze

no, he perpin. if you not bout that life, why front like you down for war? doing that will get you hurt if you get up with the wrong person. not everybody is just gon let you run ya mouth on some bully %%$$. happened to kg before, happened to kobe too. shaq too. i'm not saying he's soft, idk what he is, but I am saying respect is waaaay stronger than fear. how he gon react when he gets his card pulled? charlie v. was jus waiting for son, an i believe he's been in way more scraps defending himself and whatnot.

Nobody fears KG though, and he is widely respected. Hated, but respected. Most guys would love a KG on their team.

oh I agree, I would too. I can appreciate his passion. I'm just saying not everybody is cool with turning the other cheek and just ignoring son barking at them.
like here, kg coulda got them knuckles
BenGordon.jpg
your team is about to lose another playoff game and u got somebody all in ya grill, mix that with all that emotion and testosterone and the situation can get volatile quick

Back
Top Bottom