KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

Here are my votes.

Best Jordan of 07
E) Playoff 8

Best Air Force 1 of 07
E)Bobbito's Highs

Best Air Max of 07
A)Atmos (cement)

BEST SB 07'
A) Cement P-Rod 2

BEST RETRO 07'
B) Penny Foams

BEST OTHER BRAND 07'
D) Vans

BEST OTHER BRAND SHOE 07'
D) Vans Half Cab

WORST JORDAN 07'
D) Peapod 8

WORST SB 07'
C) What The? dunk low

WORST NIKE 07'
C) Air Max Lights

WORST OTHER BRAND
E) Ice Cream

Best Jordan 07
Aqua 8

Best Air Force 07
Premium Bobbito Hi's

Best Air max 07
Homegrowns

Best SB 07
MF DOOM dunk hi

Best retro 07
Penny Foams

Best other brand 07
Puma

Best other brand shoe 07
Puma Clyde

Worst Jordan 07
Jordan 15

Worst SB 07
What the? Dunk low

Worst Nike 07
Cactus Foams

Worst other brand
Greedy Genius

BEST OF 2007:

JORDAN
*Flip3
2. Firered3
3.Old Love/New Love

AIR FORCE
*None

AIR MAX
*Atmos1 (Cement)
2. Huf Quake II 90
3. Atmos1 (Animal)

SB
*P-Rod II (Black.Cement)

RETRO
*Penny1 (Orlando)
2. Foam1 (Orlando)

NIKE
*LeBron Soldier

OTHER BRAND
*Vans

OTHER BRAND SHOE
*Vans Half Cab

WORST OF 2007:

JORDAN
*Peapod8

SB
*What The? Dunk Low

NIKE
*AF1s (regular & 25th)

KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' TEASER

NEW EPISODES...COMING REAL SOON!!!

Sorry about the hiatus....
laugh.gif

HOLLA!!!

Just watched the preview for 08 Sneakermane and who is that person beside you cause that don't sound like Harmcity, maybe I am mistaken????Where'sHarm????
nerd.gif

^^^^WHAT HE SAID, where is Harm????, Harmcity is a funny dude and dthe show wont have as much personality without him

BEST JORDAN 07'
B) Aqua 8
BEST AIR FORCE 07'

E) Premium Bobbito Hi's

BEST AIR MAX 07'

C) Homegrowns

BEST SB 07'

B) MF Doom dunk Hi

BEST RETRO 07'

B) Penny Foams

BEST OTHER BRAND 07'

B) New Balance

BEST OTHER BRAND SHOE 07'

B) New Balance 1500

WORST JORDAN 07'

D) Peapod 8

WORST SB 07'

C) What The? dunk low

WORST NIKE 07'

B) Air Tech Challenges

WORST OTHER BRAND

A) Greedy Genius

KiCKIN' IT IN THE CITY! 08'

EPISODE 1 IS UP... FINALLY!!!

Sorry for the prolonged wait...but we gonna get this thing going...on a regular basis, ya'hurd me!!!

Once again...featuring ya boys, Brad Piff & Arcieri Keness...

PEEP THE VIDEO...UNCUT

AS USUAL All COMMENTS, and I do mean... ALL COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!!!

LIKES OR DISLIKES...(DK)...

SEND IT!!!! POST IT!!!! WE WANNA READ IT!!!

Also...any local or non-local cats that want to make a genuine guest appearance in the future...message me. We'd love to have you share your thoughts.

But please....please...know that patience is a virtue, as we already have several spots booked. But with your continued support...your day to shine will come.

(Dalitso)...Holla at me asap!!!

Anyways...on to the video.

-Mr. Piff!!!

HOLLA!!!

actually, i think it's pretty cool that you're still going with your series. keep up the good work
pimp.gif

if you're taking requests for guests - i vote for snoop from the wire... . . yeeeaarrrrrp

Appreciate the support, bro!
Dizzy is one cool cat. He made me wish I wore a size 9, thou. Oh well....

why isn't HarmcityHustler in your episode?

This was never discussed before...but since a lot of people want to know why the change...

Brother Harmcity, due to personal reasons and a change of schedule could no longer commit entirely to the show. Instead of it holding it in limbo...he chose toleave. So rather than not doing anymore episodes...I took a break, got a new co-host and....it's on. There is still plenty of topics to discuss. And thereare plenty of people that dig sneakers...that wants the show to continue for various reasons. I'm getting messaged on a regular to not discontinue theshow...suprisingly people enjoy us rambling on about shoes no less. Plus I still owe quite a few cats their guest spots...some from Niketalk & some fromother sites and such.

Change has been made...and for some, change might take getting use to. Both brother Harmcity & bro A. Keness shares their luv for sneakers and the wholeculture, although in a different way. Harm was one funny dude...and I digged him for that. The show had a whole comical feel to it then, & a lot of cussingand fussing. Now with A.K. who is more laid back...we're focusing the show more on shoes. And we're trying to spotlight as much dope stuff as possiblewith less cursing, even thou I still slip every now and then...@#$% it .
tongue.gif

So hopefully this answers some questions. Kickin' It In The City will continue with new episodes...this time on a more regular basis. Do stick withus...cause at the end of the day...IT'S ALL ABOUT SNEAKERS & FUN!!!

Oh...and by all means, keep those comments rollin'...HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom