KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY 08' EPISODE 3 IS UP...NOW!!!! CHECK PAGE 1 FOR NEW VIDEO!!!

^^^^
The real question is, what happened between you (Sneakermane) and Harmcity?
Are yall not cool n e more, or what???

It's good to see the show back fellas! I'll look for you guys at the Stussy party. peace.

- puerto rok

Stussy party? Oh...I'll definitely be there. From what I've heard...it's gonna be crazy!!!

The real question is, what happened between you (Sneakermane) and Harmcity?
Are yall not cool n e more, or what???

Your trying to find beef in a seafood market, son. Stop looking, there ain't none...

im not trying to find anything, its just seems kinda fishy, with the schedule thing that all im sayin, put it like this, if u say it aint no beef it aint none,PERIOD

sorry aint the same without harm
eyes.gif

its gonna take some getting used too, but i'm down, KIITC!!, wish i was home for the stussy party though
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Plus I still owe quite a few cats their guest spots...some from Niketalk & some from other sites and such.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Nice episode, glad to see you still doing it. I like the new guy though he's cool and I like what he got to say.

Since there seems to be an increasing demand...

Look out for the interview with "Harm City," strictly for the people. Live from Front Street Philadelphia (neutral spot) after this"season" is over...

Any direct questions, just inbox him. THE PEOPLE will conduct the interview, as the best questions will be saved and answered directly throughout theinterview.

FYI -- Don't forget to leave your screen name and hometown/city, so you can get shouted out and proper recognition for your question.

[Shawty Lo] "They know... They know..."

pimp.gif

I like the new guy though he's cool and I like what he got to say

Appeciate the support, B!

Adob0...Thanx! The first time we travel down south...we gonna' holla at you. Get that dope fit in order, my man!

Damn, no more of the N' Harmcity????... I'ma miss that comedy he used to bring...

Good to see ya'll N's back...

Good luck wit all of that...
pimp.gif

The thing is y'all both have the exact same personalities so it's just boring. With HarmCity it was like the best of both worlds. Mike and Mike in theMorning is successful because they have different personalities. I actually fast forwarded through atleast half. I'll give it another shot though.

The show is pretty entertaining in my opinion. I just never got around to watching all ofthe episodes though. So, with that said, this question is directed to sneakermane:

Sneakermane - This might have been answered before or addresed because I haven't been following to behonest with you, but in episode 1, part 4, you said to Harm that too many people were wearing Vans at the time, so you weren't. Obviously now you have aton of pretty dope Vans. How did your mind change that quick? Anyway, keep doing your thing and maybe I'll catch up with all the episodes at onepoint.

Good episode. I wouldn't mind taking a trip down to you guys' area over the summer, send some greetings from The Chi.

^^^And I'm sure sneakermane was talkin' about every guy who goes and gets the same pair of checkered sk8-hi's & claiming to bedifferent..."See, N's ain't up on deez Vans yet." N' PLEASE!!!!

But yeah, good episode & I'm looking forward to more.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Adob0...Thanx! The first time we travel down south...we gonna' holla at you. Get that dope fit in order, my man!
fa sho. anytime sneakermane.

Btw...DK...

Being as your fondness for comedy is evident, I now see how the change in the show would be considered dramatic to you therefore resulting in your viewing it"boring". This comes as no suprise...as comedy is key to many youngsters in your age criteria (14-16 years).

But the fact of the matter is...the purpose of the show is to spotlight sneakers & it's supporting culture, not to endlessly crack jokes back &forth. Perfect case scenario...in Episode 3 of last year, we got quite a few comments to spotlight more shoes and less talking. At the end of the day...theprogram is about the shoes. That being said...If you choose not to watch anymore episodes, I readily accept the loss & understand whole heartedly.

No harm done, as it is impossible to please everyone, even thou we strive to.

But once again...thanx to everybody that has taken time out to watch the vids. Your support is valued & by all means...keep the comments rollin'!

JETTA - You hit the nail on the head about the Vans topic. The PACK had everybody wanted to cop checkered Sk8 Hi's and slip ons for a couple months. Butthank goodness that epidemic went away just as quick as that stupid song.
smh.gif

JETTA - You hit the nail on the head about the Vans topic. The PACK had everybody wanted to cop checkered Sk8 Hi's and slip ons for a couple months. But thank goodness that epidemic went away just as quick as that stupid song.
smh.gif

Gotcha.

Personally, I try not to worry about what other people think is cool. People around my way are all of thesudden self-proclaimed "sneaker heads", and this is after a lot of those same people were cracking jokes about me being a "sneaker head." The thing is, I honestly never cared what they thought about me or what they thought was cool. I'm just doing what I enjoy and what I have a passion for. If it happens to be that all of the sudden buying tons of sneakers is now the "cool" thing to do, then so be it. When that's not the caseanymore, I'll still be here buying all the sneakers that I love. Trust me, the influx of "sneaker heads" down here will slowly, but surelydiminish in the future.

Anyway, I'm getting way off topic from the point of this thread, so congratulations with the show and good luck with the future.

DK is right! Bring back Harmcity! Its too. Repetitive now that both of yall talk and think alike.

I'm just doing what I enjoy and what I have a passion for.

Spacej23 - Real Talk!!! The sudden influx of sneakerheads would be a good topic....hmmm.

I Love AF1 - We still got those votes all tallied up. Stay tuned next episode for the results.

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom