Kid Celebrities All Grown Up - Then & Now

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

RIP M.J.

but dang
**** that's where you clearly see how he went to town on his face.

Damn, Trixie (was that her name?) from Problem Child looks like she does flicks :lol:

Stephanie from Full House definitely went the nose candy route, but 2009 was the last time I heard about that.

Kim K still owes Ray J a % of her fortune.

Damn, Trixie (was that her name?) from Problem Child looks like she does flicks
laugh.gif

Stephanie from Full House definitely went the nose candy route, but 2009 was the last time I heard about that.

Kim K still owes Ray J a % of her fortune.
Yeah her name was Trixie. Theres not out there about her that I could find which sucks, I wanna know what shes up to these days haha

Anyone wanna look her up though name is Ivyann Schwann

Lil shawty from Everybody Hates Chris & Cradle 2 The Grave (DMX Daughter), and Beauty Shop (queen Latifah daughter)

Paige Hurd

Now 20yrs old.

With Katie

I would love to eat it from the back...

Just gimme her Im ready to settle, don't eem need no 1 else.

It's strange that im 23 and she's 20, I always thought myself to be MUCH older than her... Strange... never really watched that Chris Rock show.

Lil shawty from Everybody Hates Chris & Cradle 2 The Grave (DMX Daughter), and Beauty Shop (queen Latifah daughter)

Paige Hurd

View media item 343617
With Katie

View media item 343626

It's strange that im 23 and she's 20, I always thought myself to be MUCH older than her... Strange... never really watched that Chris Rock show.

Are we related?

Paige Hurd

Now 20yrs old.

With Katie

she'll always look like lebron to me, damn you NT for putting that visual in my head.

Back
Top Bottom