Kid Celebrities All Grown Up - Then & Now

So who was the kid in honey I blew up the kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A pair of twins, I'd post the pic but Im on mobile
some site facebook stalked them only pics posted

^ this one reminds me of Cole Hauser

more than half of this thread i don't recognize..was born in 88 am i missing something?

Yeah i agree missing a childhood. I was born in 87 and i know at least 90% of the people posted. You just didnt watch any tv or something. I was active in sports my whole life but i still caught all these shows.

Yea there's very little I don't recognize in here, but there's quite a few shows I haven't thought about in a loooooong time (VR Troopers, Big Bad Beetleborgs, and some others), and there's some others I've never seen but have been in syndication for a long time.

Yea there's very little I don't recognize in here, but there's quite a few shows I haven't thought about in a loooooong time (VR Troopers, Big Bad Beetleborgs, and some others), and there's some others I've never seen but have been in syndication for a long time.

Whos that in your avy though

Last edited:
I know the cosby's were already posted a bit but yahoo put in work today and came with the article then & now

^^ in Cole's young pic from the cosby show, he looks just like Mike Ross, but in his older pic, he looks kinda like Spike Lee. very weird.

Back
Top Bottom