KID CUDI arrested for FELONY "criminal mischief" and drug charges...

TMZ has learned Kid Cudi was arrested in NYC today for felony criminal mischief and possession of a controlled substance.

Sources say Kid took a 24-year-old woman's phone and slammed it to smithereens.  He also allegedly broke the door of her apartment off its hinges.

Cops arrived and found a glass bottle of a controlled substance.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

TMZ has learned Kid Cudi was arrested in NYC today for felony criminal mischief and possession of a controlled substance.

Sources say Kid took a 24-year-old woman's phone and slammed it to smithereens.  He also allegedly broke the door of her apartment off its hinges.

Cops arrived and found a glass bottle of a controlled substance.

it was vashtie
nerd.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I guess it's safe to say that Cudi IS in fact.........
about that life.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I guess it's safe to say that Cudi IS in fact.........
about that life.
wassup with these nerd  hipster rappers catchin beef with women?

laugh.gif

No vid?
smh.gif
I was hoping he resisted
laugh.gif

These rappers are idiots. This is what happens when you don't pay attention to NY rap and listen to the lyrics telling you how the police get down over here. Running around smashing harlot's phones with narcotics in glass bottles like this some desolate area of Cleveland

indifferent.gif
@ altercations with a female AND then getting caught.

*waits lol*

Originally Posted by young dr0

^ yeah she did. or so i've heard.
laugh.gif
it must be her then cuz shorty looks just like her and there was a rumor that pharel was dating her at the time

What's this smashing someone's phone and door. I thought he was Mr. Solo Dolo.

Oh I overlooked that other part
smh.gif
Why this lame flexing on women breaking doors off hinges? Chris Brown done gave courage to the frailest *%%!%+.

Probably got some excuse for his fans that she laced his weed (WHEN WE ALL KNOW HE BE WASTING BUD AND DON'T INHALE) and the facts is probably him being mad cuz he couldn't smash.

Back
Top Bottom