[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Show was amazing definitely better than i expected and a lot of the crowd knew the lyrics his catalog is so good he has so many classic songs

Man people that go to cudi shows are big cry babys tho ive never been in a GA pit where people whine that much

Anyway i got a pretty decent spot first time seeing cudi and he sure as hell didnt disappoint

Last edited:
cudi ye plain pat and mike dean all in the studio together supposedly working on ye new album :nerd:

hopefully they cook up something for MOTM3 too :nerd:

powerful picture right here :nerd:

12751149_1686730488278457_596035459_n.jpg

So I finally listened to SBTH...waited months to get all the negative reviews out of my head.  No expectations at all.  And I actually **** with it.  He's obviously an amateur at this stuff, but idk, it sounds alright to me.  Ended up with 19 of the tracks.

So I finally listened to SBTH...waited months to get all the negative reviews out of my head.  No expectations at all.  And I actually **** with it.  He's obviously an amateur at this stuff, but idk, it sounds alright to me.  Ended up with 19 of the tracks.

thats a while just dont make that same mistake again :lol:

i never let the reviews affect me

Last edited:

thats a while just dont make that same mistake again
laugh.gif

i never let the reviews affect me
I feel you.  Mostly everybody was bashing it so I was scared to listen to it lol

peeping it rn

edit- i **** with it :pimp:

mike dean x plain pat maybe this was from that session with ye too? :nerd:

cudi def cooked up some personals :nerd: motm3 incoming :nerd:

Last edited:
peeping it rn

edit- i **** with it :pimp:

mike dean x plain pat maybe this was from that session with ye too? :nerd:

cudi def cooked up some personals :nerd: motm3 incoming :nerd:

Cudder won't disappoint

Frequency is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Been vibing with frequency all day. It's nothing to spectacular, but it gets you in the cool *** zone of energy. 

why do I feel that were going to have to scrap by with good kudders for the rest of our lives in random singles every 6 months while ignoring all albums here onward.
eyes.gif

No one posted the quotes from his latest interview?

http://djbooth.net/news/entry/2016-04-25-kid-cudi-rap-no-motm3

But I’m coming back to do what I love, which is rap....We’re trying to dominate the year. I’m really fed up about the questioning of my talent and musical abilities. I’m about to show motherf-uckersrs what time it is...Everybody that’s out here that thinks they’re dope, your crew’s got you gassed. Instagram and Twitter got you gassed. Your likes and favorites got you gassed. I’m about to show n---s what’s nice.

Honestly, I was ready to live up to the obligation and do Man on the Moon 3. I haven’t been dicking around. I was planning on doing it after Speedin’ Bullet. But the Speedin’ Bullet response tore me up. It made me realize what’s most important...I don’t even feel obligated to do Man on the Moon 3 anymore. As of right now, people should just get that off their mind. That’s not ever going to happen. It’d be different if the first two were platinum. They’re not even platinum! Man on the Moon 1 is like 860,000 sold. It’s hanging on by a thread

No MOTM 3?

Daaaaaaamn Cudi!

MOTM 1 and 2 got me through High School the vibes were amazing, Still got them in rotation when I'm feeling down

Whatever he's planning I just hope it can deliver,

That Speeding Bullet.......
sick.gif

And I'm a Cudi fan

Back
Top Bottom