Kid shot & paralyzed over Marmot "biggie" coat @ Bryant Park VOL Hurtlocker coat makin waves in NY

I swear the legal system is so ******g flawed. Why waste time on someone like him? He is 16 yrs old shows absolutely no remorse for what he did, he is way past rehabilitation. Just end his life and move on, jail is only going to make him harder and more indifferent.
I hear, in cases like this where a person or kid is unprovoked and shoots someone I'm all in favor of pubic executions.  A lesson has to be taught and learned for those that have the same kind of mentality as this criminal. 

I remember H/H (Helly Hansen) was poppin' back in the day. NYC always has a different jacket trend :lol:

1384196212_marmot.jpg

View media item 652639

:rofl: :rofl:

between the teletubbies and full body iron man suit/scoopin yambs with spatulas  HAHAHAH Im dead

Always thought these were trash. And too damn bulky to be worn in the city. Definitely only became popular to Blacks/Hispanics due to its value.

Let me get this straight....son got on Facebook and posted a status while the cops were at his door? wow

wow. kid who got shot lowkey looks like me :smh:

over that ugly *** jacket :smh:

Last edited:
I swear the legal system is so ******g flawed. Why waste time on someone like him? He is 16 yrs old shows absolutely no remorse for what he did, he is way past rehabilitation. Just end his life and move on, jail is only going to make him harder and more indifferent.

I hear, in cases like this where a person or kid is unprovoked and shoots someone I'm all in favor of pubic executions.  A lesson has to be taught and learned for those that have the same kind of mentality as this criminal. 

I'd be more in favor of paralyzing him or cutting off his hands and throwing him in a dungeon.

Just shows how engulfed in social media kids are. Kids life is about to be over and his first though is to go on Facebook and Twitter
laugh.gif

Surprised there were no emoticons in his posts.

I'm from uptown and see that ugly coat at least 10x every time I walk from 191 to 181. i'll stick to polo for my outerwear needs

move to iran or pakistan if that's the type of justice you prefer...

Back
Top Bottom