Kid stabs and kills bully

500full.jpg

peopletokill.jpg

Kid is crazy... just like ^

People get killed everyday.

Some deserve it while some dont

This guy deserved it and I hope Jorge doesn't have an ounce of regret for what he did

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

The kid was a psycho.. thats why they was bullying him.... he was a easy target.. he was so weird and a psycho. So he snapped cuz he a psycho.

I see he wanted to defend himself because he was getting bullied.... but stabbing someone 12 times just proved that the kid was insane and its the reason why he was getting picked on. Maybe it was his ears....
tumblr_l5x8miuTnz1qailxqo1_500.jpg

Monstar and cartune are spot on with this one.

This kid should've took his beatings or just simply flew away.

But hmmm... on 2nd thoughts... i dont really give a %%#@... good job i guess... dont %%#@ with people who are not trying to have any problems.

But he did go OD..... should've just shot him in the leg..
Just $%%%.
Really.

The day before, kid is told that his !++ is gonna get whopped by some dude and his crew

The day of the fight, kid goes to school with pocket knife, shows it to his friends on the bus, BUT EXPLICITLY EXPRESSES DESIRE TO AVOID FIGHT 

Kid turns desire into action by getting off the bus a few stops early. 

What does the bully do?

He and his buddies get off at the same stop and follow kid <--- intent to carry out threat

Punches kid on the back of the head once, kid pushes back and keeps walking away

Punches kid again

Gets stabbed 

Dies

Justice Accomplished 

if your getting bullied dont tell because you will get bulllied more.... just kill the kid... 
laugh.gif

!*%# outta here with that !!!##*%# wyclef...

no, its defend yourself.

hence why he has absolutely ZERO charges against him

see, its called logic...and reason...

you haz none.

laugh.gif
shutup what a cute word, I wasn't Bullied for being haitian,
I was ranked on, there is a difference I was also in kindergarten at the time .
laugh.gif

and I gave that broad the look and she backed down
grin.gif
I'm tall, tall ppl don't get bullied.
laugh.gif

No its not ok to murder but it is ok to defend yourself.
That's a face of a scared 15 year old.

LMAO..... you guys believe everything that pschyo says??

LMFAO..

the kid is obviously lying about he was being bullied.... he had beef with them and their crew.....

they are not gonna go and jump the kid for no reason....

"hey lets jump that kid tomorrow for no reason"

$%@$ outta here.......

the kid smanged his chick, ate his lunch, snitched on the kid or stole something from him.... Its too obvious.

a group of kids plan to jump a kid tomorrow.....

and as the thug/psycho Jorge is.. he brings his knife he had in his bedroom the whole time and ends Dylan..

No bullying going on... just beef..

LMFAO..

the kid is obviously lying about he was being bullied.... he had beef with them and their crew.....

$%@$ outta here.......

the kid smanged his chick, ate his lunch, snitched on the kid or stole something from him.... Its too obvious.

and as the thug/psycho Jorge is.. he brings his knife he had in his bedroom the whole time and ends Dylan..

You're an idiot. just... dumb.
LOL, just beef... moron. Read the story.

although I will say, the bullied kid did briefly date the Bullies ex girlfriend. So I think that played a role in this. So where as I think he was a bully, it was prob because of the girls relationship with the kid. Thats just something I found interesting. It doesnt excuse either party

LMFAO..

$%@$ outta here.......

Logoff
Do we still have the NT awards going?  I got a nomination for dumbest poster of the year...

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

It's far too many people/kids on this board posting for the lulz and to troll these days...

Quoted and edited for truth.

see? i try to give yall benefit of doubt, but i cant take the average NTer seriously anymore (back to being a **** i guess)

joke trolls who lack the intellegence to actually contribute to our community

yes, i got real nerdy and lame just now

but thats real talk.

Uh ohhh.. he striked out my post.....
15yyv55.gif

Maybe if Jorge didnt walk through the hallways like he ran the school it wouldnt have been a problem
125kivc.gif

243qbs8.jpg

this kid was an avid styles p listener, which shouldve been brought to attention in the courtroom.

I can't believe people are blaming the victim here. "Bullying happens everyday, its natural, should've just taken his beating"

So because the bully decides to mess with the kid and since the victim can't defend himself fighting and isn't given the option to avoid fighting, (once again because
the bully decides) he should just take a beating (Not knowing whether the bully's friends would've jumped in or whether it would've been a one-time deal)?

And there's nothing wrong because its just "kids being kids"?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Damn... reminds me of Zangief kid.  Don't these bullies learn? 
bullyvskid.gif

Thing is this dude didnt use a weapon to handle his problems he nutted up.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

It's far too many people/kids on this board posting for the lulz and to troll these days...

Quoted and edited for truth.

For the type of responses this thread is gettin, this has to be the answer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

I can't believe people are blaming the victim here. "Bullying happens everyday, its natural, should've just taken his beating"

So because the bully decides to mess with the kid and since the victim can't defend himself fighting and isn't given the option to avoid fighting, (once again because
the bully decides) he should just take a beating (Not knowing whether the bully's friends would've jumped in or whether it would've been a one-time deal)?

And there's nothing wrong because its just "kids being kids"?

30t6p3b.gif

my thoughts exactly.  anyone who's blaming the kid defending himself is an idiot.

if some dude is trying to fight me and he has all his boys with him,  i'm assuming their going to jump in,   im not going to risk my safety wondering if they are or not.

that take your beating talk is some of the most idiotic logic as well. the only way i can say take a beating is if you provoked it or there's a reason behind the beating.

at the end of the day this could've easily been avoided from the very begining had the dude who's dead not decided to pick on a kid 2 years younger then him and constantly bully him.  hell he had another chance to still be alive if he didn't want to be a tough guy and follow the kid when he got off the bus 2 stops early,  and once again he had a 3rd chance to still be living but he choose to run up on him and punch him in the back of the head.

he had 3 chances to still be alive.

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

The kid was a psycho.. thats why they was bullying him.... he was a easy target.. he was so weird and a psycho. So he snapped cuz he a psycho.

I see he wanted to defend himself because he was getting bullied.... but stabbing someone 12 times just proved that the kid was insane and its the reason why he was getting picked on. 

There are so many conclusory statements and logical disconnects in what you just wrote that I don't even know where to begin.  You should check out a class on inductive/deductive reasoning.
roll.gif
roll.gif

you'd think by the 3rd stab his friends wouldve jumped in...
laugh.gif

again.... this was a case that has been mistaken for bullying...

kid got away with murder......

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

I see he wanted to defend himself because he was getting bullied.... but stabbing someone 12 times just proved that the kid was insane and its the reason why he was getting picked on. 
REALLY? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom