Kid stabs and kills bully

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012...stand-your-ground-defense-ca/?partner=popular
Cliffs.

Kid gets bullied everyday.

Kid founds out bully wants to fight him the next day, buys pocketknife.

Kid tries to avoid conflict by getting off bus several stops early

Bully follows with friends and punches kid in the back of the head.

Kid whips around and stabs  the bully. 

Twelve stab wounds, two fatal including one right next to the heart.

Bully's vapid friends throw rallies in his honor, make YouTube tribute videos set to crappy gangster wrap, show up at court hearings to harass the kid, illegally write false letters to the judge claiming the bully was a really nice guy.

>Kid gets off on Florida's stand your ground law, no charges whatsoever.

Originally Posted by RedBox

>Kid gets off on Florida's stand your ground law, no charges whatsoever.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The fact that you made the cliffs white irratates me. I still highlighted it and read it, but I'm low-key mad at you.

Welp....if he didn't pick on the kid, he'd still be here today. Sad story, but this situation was totally avoidable.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Welp....if he didn't pick on the kid, he'd still be here today. Sad story, but this situation was totally avoidable.

Exactly. Simple lesson to be learned here. Don't bully people.

As a victim of bullying in kindergarten and some of the typical dumb bs we experience in high school, I can't say i'm mad at the kid for what he did.
I'll never understand why kids feel the need to make other kids miserable.  It makes me believe those bullies are scumbags and bad people.  I know most grow out of it and grow up but it angers me when I see all these horrible bullying stories on the news.

The kid had every right to defend himself, but I feel he went above and beyond "self defense" with 12 stab wounds, 2 of them fatal.
Although he was targeted by the bully, this was murder no matter how you look at it.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The kid had every right to defend himself, but I feel he went above and beyond "self defense" with 12 stab wounds, 2 of them fatal.
Although he was targeted by the bully, this was murder no matter how you look at it.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

The fact that you made the cliffs white irratates me. I still highlighted it and read it, but I'm low-key mad at you.

co-sign

Aint even mad at the kid.

I need to see these 2 kids.  Is this Kimbo Slice vs. Urkel?

Some kids these days are scared to take a %*$ whooping.  Is the bully wrong? Yes. but this kid went tooooo far.  Maybe he can say he "blacked" out in a fit of rage. 

Believe it or not these types of life experiences build character and make you stronger.  12 times! My god
sick.gif

When keeping it real goes wrong...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just seen a pic of the bully, damn don't know who to bad towards, the bully dying or the kid getting bullied by that dude.

Man. He tried to get away first too. Beyond glad he didnt get a charge.

Sucks it had to end like that still but he did what he had to do. 12 stabs seems kinda OD tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I need to see these 2 kids.  Is this Kimbo Slice vs. Urkel?

Some kids these days are scared to take a %*$ whooping.  Is the bully wrong? Yes. but this kid went tooooo far.  Maybe he can say he "blacked" out in a fit of rage. 

Believe it or not these types of life experiences build character and make you stronger.  12 times! My god
sick.gif
Pictures of both are in the article 

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Agreed.
This. 12 times is OD. Damn. 

Back
Top Bottom