Kid stabs and kills bully

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by LDJ

As far as carrying a weapon.. yes i do carry a weapon but thats and in most ppl case because of a ROBBERY. And last a checked not to many dudes are out pulling off heist robbing folks and hand point. Usually someone trying to rob you, moreso then likely are going to CARRY A WEAPON with the intent to USE IT/KILL. Not to me carjackings, home invasions etc happen with a person saying I aint got a weapon but give me your car,wallet etc.

laugh.gif
Come on man.  My roommate did multiple tours in Iraq, in the US Army, when the "War on Terror" first popped off and when the US took over Saddam's palaces and he doesn't carry any weapons.  Go tell a real adult if you're scared
grin.gif

Back to the topic, I never celebrate anyone's death so RIP to the bully, but he went looking for trouble and found it.  I don't feel the victim deserved any punishment in this case, he tried to avoid the fight and couldn't, so he did what he thought was necessary...

Um I own my own businesses and one is atms it would be stupid of me to walk out of a place with tons of money alone without a weapon. And um your friend lied. He must of been in the fob with the women folks because there is no way you will be sent out on a mission without being issued a weapon. Matter of fact before being stationed and leaving they do an inventory check a verify that you have all your supplies ie... utility belt, vest with plates, ammo pouches with ammo, mre's, and weapon. And yes the weapon is labeled with your military issued id and you sign for it.

So he doesnt know what he is talking about or you lying and dont know what your talking about. Lol talking about your going on a command brigade with know weapon... somebody been playing cod and used up their ammo to much. How are you suppose they did a line with a grenader a runner and a gunner without the weapons lol. Um the did formations and held gun stations and pretended they had a hog and a grenande launcher lol.

matter fact you cant even do watch or socialize in the city without your weapon, and you are fined if you are caught leaving your weapon. You even have to take it with you to eat and use the bathroom when not on a mission (have a weapon guard outside who forms up the weapons)..

So how you supposed he did room clerances? You do know everyone in the cities even wives and children are issued ak 47's right? 

So let me guess your friend went into a home with an average of 5-7 ppl all strapped with assualt rifles and handguns... lets not even mention land and homes riddled with mortar rounds. he walked in with no vest no weapons and took down a group of terrorist with barehands?

Man you sound str8 up stupid. One for stating this ******edness. And two if you actually believed him. ppl like you make me wish i could go back in time and loan your pops the change needed to purchase that pack of rubbers. Would have save the world the trouble.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
Come on man.  My roommate did multiple tours in Iraq, in the US Army, when the "War on Terror" first popped off and when the US took over Saddam's palaces and he doesn't carry any weapons.  Go tell a real adult if you're scared
grin.gif

Back to the topic, I never celebrate anyone's death so RIP to the bully, but he went looking for trouble and found it.  I don't feel the victim deserved any punishment in this case, he tried to avoid the fight and couldn't, so he did what he thought was necessary...

Um I own my own businesses and one is atms it would be stupid of me to walk out of a place with tons of money alone without a weapon. And um your friend lied. He must of been in the fob with the women folks because there is no way you will be sent out on a mission without being issued a weapon. Matter of fact before being stationed and leaving they do an inventory check a verify that you have all your supplies ie... utility belt, vest with plates, ammo pouches with ammo, mre's, and weapon. And yes the weapon is labeled with your military issued id and you sign for it.

So he doesnt know what he is talking about or you lying and dont know what your talking about. Lol talking about your going on a command brigade with know weapon... somebody been playing cod and used up their ammo to much. How are you suppose they did a line with a grenader a runner and a gunner without the weapons lol. Um the did formations and held gun stations and pretended they had a hog and a grenande launcher lol.

matter fact you cant even do watch or socialize in the city without your weapon, and you are fined if you are caught leaving your weapon. You even have to take it with you to eat and use the bathroom when not on a mission (have a weapon guard outside who forms up the weapons)..

So how you supposed he did room clerances? You do know everyone in the cities even wives and children are issued ak 47's right? 

So let me guess your friend went into a home with an average of 5-7 ppl all strapped with assualt rifles and handguns... lets not even mention land and homes riddled with mortar rounds. he walked in with no vest no weapons and took down a group of terrorist with barehands?

Man you sound str8 up stupid. One for stating this ******edness. And two if you actually believed him. ppl like you make me wish i could go back in time and loan your pops the change needed to purchase that pack of rubbers. Would have save the world the trouble.

Man go back to playing cod xbox live with the cheat code lol. I swear dudes watched some gi joe or some #+# thinking you going to war with no weapons barehand taking down terrorist. So what command and unit you are in again. what branch of service are you in again? How many tours have you been on again? Better yet what is your rank/mos? And no i aint talking about your high score rank on xbox live... I can def see why so kids get bullied, i mean between talking stupid and sounding foolish, some cats cant help but pop someone in the mouth. 

Like i said sometimes its just better if the woman slurp instead of give birth.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Wait , eff my knife .

My dad has a .9 in his drawer closet whatever tis called , bringing it to school this monday .

I hate this dude always clwoning on me , always making me a fool infront of girls , even talking about my girl ugh f that guy

You know you can be reported to the cops for this right?

Just reported Justin Plummer III with the quoted screen capture to the Santa Monica Police Department, as well as informed his previous educational institutions: Maybeck High School and San Franscisco State University.
I hope nobody gets hurt over this.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Man go back to playing cod xbox live with the cheat code lol. I swear dudes watched some gi joe or some #+# thinking you going to war with no weapons barehand taking down terrorist. So what command and unit you are in again. what branch of service are you in again? How many tours have you been on again? Better yet what is your rank/mos? And no i aint talking about your high score rank on xbox live... I can def see why so kids get bullied, i mean between talking stupid and sounding foolish, some cats cant help but pop someone in the mouth. 

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Wait , eff my knife .

My dad has a .9 in his drawer closet whatever tis called , bringing it to school this monday .

I hate this dude always clwoning on me , always making me a fool infront of girls , even talking about my girl ugh f that guy

Just reported Justin Plummer III with the quoted screen capture to the Santa Monica Police Department, as well as informed his previous educational institutions: Maybeck High School and San Franscisco State University.

If only it were true. But I think this kid is like 15.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Amanda-Cummings.jpg

A teenager in New York, apparently tormented by bullies and devastated by a recent breakup with her boyfriend, stepped in front of an oncoming city bus and ended her life just days after Christmas.

Amanda Cummings, a 15-year-old girl from Staten Island, had been bullied for years, according to her relatives. Her uncle told the New York Post, “She was always being picked on and tormented by other kids and bullied. It was years of being tormented. She clinged to people. She was a very sensitive child. People can only take so much. I want some kind of justice done. Our family lost a life.

Somebody is looking to take JD214's village idiot title.

Why do you hate this JD dude so much? I remember there was on NTer who kept hating on him, turns out it was you and you have a history with him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

If only it were true. But I think this kid is like 15.
Says he graduated undergrad 2010.  4 Years of college and he didn't learn no cot damn common sense, but then again he majored in cinema 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
how are you going to pay 4 years of tuition for cinema?!?
As a side note, SFSU has a 14% 4-year graduation rate 
eek.gif
 ...HOW?!?

Originally Posted by LDJ

DajonDondo wrote:

LDJ wrote:

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
well damn

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

As far as carrying a weapon.. yes i do carry a weapon but thats and in most ppl case because of a ROBBERY. And last a checked not to many dudes are out pulling off heist robbing folks and hand point. Usually someone trying to rob you, moreso then likely are going to CARRY A WEAPON with the intent to USE IT/KILL. Not to me carjackings, home invasions etc happen with a person saying I aint got a weapon but give me your car,wallet etc.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

I'm pretty sure he was saying his roommate doesn't NOW, not that he, not that he was unarmed while fighting a war.

LDJ wrote:

laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
at saying all of that when he clearly meant that he doesn't carry a weapon NOW. You were making yourself look idiotic before but you just took it to another level.

Why are dudes replying to that dondo dude?
Dude's at his comp like
t233475_MAXIMUM_Trolling.jpg

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
grin.gif

EDIT:

I like these better than my original reply
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 757bred

Originally Posted by LDJ

I'm pretty sure he was saying his roommate doesn't NOW, not that he, not that he was unarmed while fighting a war.
Originally Posted by thekryptonite

LDJ wrote
roll.gif
roll.gif
at saying all of that when he clearly meant that he doesn't carry a weapon NOW. You were making yourself look idiotic before but you just took it to another level.

A kid is dead and another kid commited an irrational act that led to the bully's death. This is just an all around terrible situation that deserves no cosigns.

More key information about the fight.

"Jorge Saavedra got off the bus at 10th street and was walking to his friend's house as Dylan Nuno approached and punched him from the back. Jorge Saavedra kept walking forward to avoid Dylan Nuno, and Dylan Nuno started throwing punches again to the back of his head. At this time, he heard Ian and Moses yelling, "Get him" and "Hit him harder." There voices were getting louder and they were getting closer, and Jorge Saavedra testified that he began to get light-headed. He felt his life was being threatened and thought the other boys might be joining in since there were a lot of people standing around in a circle. That is when he reached in his pocket, bent forward and stabbed Dylan with his knife as the punches continued."

Originally Posted by iYen

More key information about the fight.

"Jorge Saavedra got off the bus at 10th street and was walking to his friend's house as Dylan Nuno approached and punched him from the back. Jorge Saavedra kept walking forward to avoid Dylan Nuno, and Dylan Nuno started throwing punches again to the back of his head. At this time, he heard Ian and Moses yelling, "Get him" and "Hit him harder." There voices were getting louder and they were getting closer, and Jorge Saavedra testified that he began to get light-headed. He felt his life was being threatened and thought the other boys might be joining in since there were a lot of people standing around in a circle. That is when he reached in his pocket, bent forward and stabbed Dylan with his knife as the punches continued."
This dylan kid must have been high, cause once I felt the first stabs I would have backed up,
maybe he thought they were punches, many ppl have said initially stabs feels like hard punches.

Ian and moses must feel real dumb now.

I have never been bullied, I think bullies should just accept it because it toughens them up. I have no idea what it feels like to be bullied but I am clearly in a position to tell victims of bullying how they should deal with it.

%%%+*+ gettin super soft. i wish a troll would cyber bully me lol... i would literally laugh at them wasting there time.. now if they were posting my private information thats completely different.

but on the real, how you gon go to a troll website nd than complain about being trolled??   if you cant take the heat get out the kitchen.  

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

its a sad thing really. a kid is killed and the other is left to live with the guilt. 

How do you even know he feels guilty? You just saying that to try to prove your point or did you read it somewhere...
the kid is old enough to understand what he did. he took the life of another person. even if it was in self defense i am willing to bet the kid feels some guilt. did you read somewhere that the kid is guilt free?

Back
Top Bottom