Kid tests new Taser on himself. VIDEO

I think definitely fake... only cause I was young and dumb enough to do the exact same thing before.

I got bored and bought a taser online so I could goof around with it, but once I got it we were all too spooked to try it out. 2 bottles of Jack Daniels later,we finally mustered up the courage to try it, and its not going to KO you like that if you barely touch it. Now if you hold it on someone and continue to holdthe trigger... yeah that might bring a man down, but definitely not one touch. I highly recommend getting a taser to anyone as it creates many funnysituations.

Best one for me was at a Halloween house party one year. Party was goin off and I was walkin through the kitchen to get to the backyard. I see my dude (its hishouse) walking from the backyard and we bout to cross paths. Both of us are drunk as hell. He didnt see me palmin the taser in one hand as I was approachinghim. As I walked by I jam the taser in his side and pull the trigger. The music was bumpin so no one could hear the crackle (its pretty loud) of the taser andthey just see dude drop. I keep on walking as if nothin happened as people gather around shocked, thinkin my boy just passed out suddenly for no reason. I turnaround for a look and see him come to and he has no idea what hit him. Just about pooped my pants laughin so hard.

smh.........that kid was scared, fake or not it was funny still.
laugh.gif

After he knocked out and the "Subscribe to me I upload a video every day!" bubble popped up I lost it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fake!!

Tasers sold to civilians have less voltage than those sold to LEOS. I've witnessed many officers being tased and no one ever passes out

Back
Top Bottom