Kids of NT thread Vol Bros with kids, you guys are blessed

I dont have any kids yet, but I do have a niece (by marriage) that has stolen all our hearts and only makes me want children even more the older and smarter she gets, seeing a kid grow up before your eyes is an incredible experience, anyways I know back on yuku we had this thread, figure i re-up it....nothing but positive vibes bro, lets see those kids that brighten up your day no matter how meesed up its been.

we had her over this weekend and she busted out her inner Psy, had me rollin @ the 1:04 mark :rofl:

you can watch the HD version if you click the HD icon.

View media item 299255
View media item 299256
oh yeah and she made it on MTV's Washington Heights :lol:

View media item 299257

She's effin adorable fam, makes me feel sorry for myself for not being able to procreate :lol:

The girl in my Avy. My sister. She was 3 when I took the picture. Now she's 10. She used to be too cool to let me play with her, but now she begs me to take her places and do things with her. I sort of feel like she's starting to look up to me and its a Scary thing, so I always try to instill values in her while trying to maintain a sibling type relationship. I mean I'm 22. We have a big gap. I love her to death.

View media item 299289
And elkin man. I feel you. My friends think I'm crazy whenever I say I want kids. Just knowing that you made them. And you'll be able to craft them into the next amazing person. Someone better than you. What can be better than that feeling?

View media item 299292

The girl in my Avy. My sister. She was 3 when I took the picture. Now she's 10. She used to be too cool to let me play with her, but now she begs me to take her places and do things with her. I sort of feel like she's starting to look up to me and its a Scary thing, so I always try to instill values in her while trying to maintain a sibling type relationship. I mean I'm 22. We have a big gap. I love her to death.

View media item 299289
And elkin man. I feel you. My friends think I'm crazy whenever I say I want kids. Just knowing that you made them. And you'll be able to craft them into the next amazing person. Someone better than you. What can be better than that feeling?

View media item 299292

lil sis looks like a good sport...lol

im telling you bro, everyone is wired differently, i have friends that tell me im lucky for not having kids, meanwhile i envy the fact that they have a child they are raising....cray..

I have a 3 yr old son, hes the apple of my eye. Like you said Steez the older and smarter they get the more wonderful they become. Im sure I have something special. My son is just a cool, laid back, respectful child, just like his old man. 

I could brag about my son for pages but I don't feel like typing.lol.

Nah fam im wit u... my daughters the only human sub like 15 yrs old i wanna b around haha i must say tho after having her i have a soft spot for newborn/infants... after that faghettabowdit

My princess

View media item 299342

I have a 3 yr old son, hes the apple of my eye. Like you said Steez the older and smarter they get the more wonderful they become. Im sure I have something special. My son is just a cool, laid back, respectful child, just like his old man. 

I could brag about my son for pages but I don't feel like typing.lol.

:pimp:

Um, why would I want to look at pictures of a bunch of little kids I don't know. This thread is pedo
sick.gif
Nobody requested you enter this thread an no one said anything about posting pics.

For you to enter this thread and get any thought of something pedophilia related is very concerning.

It's sad that you can't look at a child and not feel like a pedophile.

Last edited:
Actually staying home from work with my sick little one today (ear infections ain't no joke) We're just gonna chill on the couch and be fat together. Being a father is the most stressful, yet rewarding job there is. Wouldn't change it for the world.

She's effin adorable fam, makes me feel sorry for myself for not being able to procreate :lol:

Its always funny to me to hear this, seems like the ppl who really want kids dont have them and the ones who dont do. I love my daughter to death, but she was not planned on my part by any stretch of imagination. But the impact she has made on my life has been great. She is why i do what i do..

steez, can't have kids? sterile? no shots, just wondering cuz i've always wondered if i was sterile with all the late period scares and no b/c. i should get tested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom