Killzone 3 | OT | Brutal Melee System > Black Ops

What's y'alls highest kill streak so far? I'm at 7. And then a 5 melee kill streak 
smokin.gif

I dont know. I just kept track in my head as I went along 
laugh.gif
That exo skeleton is fun as @##%, too
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Good games tonight y'all.

I dont know. I just kept track in my head as I went along 
laugh.gif
That exo skeleton is fun as @##%, too
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Good games tonight y'all.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

If anyone is contemplating the retro map pack for 5 bucks, its alright. Saloman Market and Blood Gultch were two of my faves from KZ2. And its stupid easy to get all the trophies included.
yup really good maps, good thing amazon gave them out for free when you pre-ordered

If anyone is contemplating the retro map pack for 5 bucks, its alright. Saloman Market and Blood Gultch were two of my faves from KZ2. And its stupid easy to get all the trophies included.
yup really good maps, good thing amazon gave them out for free when you pre-ordered

Originally Posted by sole vintage

What? How do i get the maps?

How's the storyline CO-OP mode??? Thinking of getting this for myself and co-workers at the office.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How's the storyline CO-OP mode??? Thinking of getting this for myself and co-workers at the office.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

if you pre ordered check your email or your spam folder i found it there
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hmmm. I'm interested. I need a new FPS and not a fan of military games like COD. Plus this has offline co op. I know most people hate it/don't care but I like to play with hubby.

hmmm. I'm interested. I need a new FPS and not a fan of military games like COD. Plus this has offline co op. I know most people hate it/don't care but I like to play with hubby.

laugh.gif

I got an email for the $ 20 bonus credit towards amazon.

Did you get that too or just the Maps?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

got both

laugh.gif

got both

Back
Top Bottom