Killzone 3 | OT | Brutal Melee System > Black Ops

Okay....So is is no one playing KZ3 anymore?
30t6p3b.gif

Well, can one of you vets help me the get the MP trophies then? Thanks.

PO

Okay....So is is no one playing KZ3 anymore?
30t6p3b.gif

Well, can one of you vets help me the get the MP trophies then? Thanks.

PO

It's a bad time right now. Call of Duty 4 tournament just kicked off, as well as the Black Ops map pack, so the PS3 FPS'ers are a bit spread out.

I'm still looking to log some hours next week after my basketball season is over.

It's a bad time right now. Call of Duty 4 tournament just kicked off, as well as the Black Ops map pack, so the PS3 FPS'ers are a bit spread out.

I'm still looking to log some hours next week after my basketball season is over.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I just got this game and I am on it right now. How do I join that clan?

You need an invite from whoever is running it. I think Chris can send them.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I just got this game and I am on it right now. How do I join that clan?

You need an invite from whoever is running it. I think Chris can send them.

Man, I can't believe the enthusiasm that was displayed in the earlier pages of this thread died so quick.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man, I can't believe the enthusiasm that was displayed in the earlier pages of this thread died so quick.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Everyone quit playing. Just like KZ2 it was only a few people including I that kept playing months after it dropped. KZ3 multiplayer is awesome. My favorite class is the Field Medic. Operationr.s is a great mode. They need to add a couple more maps though. I would like to see a jungle map somewhere in multiplayer. My favorite multiplayer map is Akmir Snowdrift. Ham, I goes it.

Buy games because you want them not because of the hype of a few people.

PSN: jhawkcuse

laugh.gif
Everyone quit playing. Just like KZ2 it was only a few people including I that kept playing months after it dropped. KZ3 multiplayer is awesome. My favorite class is the Field Medic. Operationr.s is a great mode. They need to add a couple more maps though. I would like to see a jungle map somewhere in multiplayer. My favorite multiplayer map is Akmir Snowdrift. Ham, I goes it.

Buy games because you want them not because of the hype of a few people.

PSN: jhawkcuse

I was out from work all week and I got it IN.
laugh.gif

Medic is a dope class. Especially when you have like 4 or 5 Medics constantly reviving each other.
eek.gif

But Engineer is my %%@+ right now. My turret stays mowing them down for me.
pimp.gif

I swap out to Infiltrator and Marksman both w/silent footsteps just to keep my K/D decent.
laugh.gif

I may add you guys.

I was out from work all week and I got it IN.
laugh.gif

Medic is a dope class. Especially when you have like 4 or 5 Medics constantly reviving each other.
eek.gif

But Engineer is my %%@+ right now. My turret stays mowing them down for me.
pimp.gif

I swap out to Infiltrator and Marksman both w/silent footsteps just to keep my K/D decent.
laugh.gif

I may add you guys.

Back
Top Bottom