Killzone 3 | OT | Brutal Melee System > Black Ops

frown.gif
MR J 858 wrote:

Who on here has copped the PS Move sharp shooter gun attachment?

How is it with this game?

i copped it and returned it the same day yesterday. its so hard to control its not even funny.

frown.gif
MR J 858 wrote:

i copped it and returned it the same day yesterday. its so hard to control its not even funny.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

it is hard as hell, but I love it. Only use it for single player tho, still getting better at it

it is hard as hell, but I love it. Only use it for single player tho, still getting better at it

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

its not that hard. just takes some calibrating and getting used to. hardest thing for me is running up spiraling staircases but i love the gun. picked up time crisis and an extra shooter gun so my girl and i could have some more fun with it.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

its not that hard. just takes some calibrating and getting used to. hardest thing for me is running up spiraling staircases but i love the gun. picked up time crisis and an extra shooter gun so my girl and i could have some more fun with it.

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to run some games....add me to the clan too

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to run some games....add me to the clan too

With the acclaim this game has gotten thus far, I'm surprised that this thread has fallen off so fast.

Campaign mode was sick (plot was all over the place though).

Definitely a solid game.

With the acclaim this game has gotten thus far, I'm surprised that this thread has fallen off so fast.

Campaign mode was sick (plot was all over the place though).

Definitely a solid game.

Back
Top Bottom