Kim Kardashian and Reggie Split?! Vol. I still got a chance!!!

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by webnerd06

dima > kim
smile.gif

*puts on flame suit*
Oh hellz nooooo...
laugh.gif
Good one!I would flame you for that!But, I <3 you.

Like I pointed out, the girl is beautiful. She would be in the top 10 of most beautiful Hollywood female celebs on my list. But, in my opinion, her butt is fake. Just an opinion. Who cares really if it is or isn't? Men love it, she loves it, girls want to have one like it. All the more power to her.

It is just like if I pointed out that Pam Anderson's boobs are fake.
eek.gif

Blasphemy.
Now I know you just a hater.

laugh.gif

Starz in my eyes................Lets kick it.

Kim's the hottest girl to walk the face of the earth...

NT continues to amaze me.

http://blindgossip.com/in...-that-he-cheated-on-her/

[h2]She Will Never Admit that He Cheated on Her[/h2]

BlindGossip - Which half-jock couple isn't telling the truth about their breakup? Both parties are sticking to the same story: it was mutual and theystill really, really care about each other, but their careers forced them to spend too much time apart. LOL. Not even close. The truth is that he was a dog.Not the cute, cuddly type you carry around for a photo op. No, he was the two-timing, non-condom-wearing kind of sinner. She wound up with an STD that hepicked up from one of his pickups. No, it's not Paris Hilton.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

BlindGossip - Which half-jock couple isn't telling the truth about their breakup? Both parties are sticking to the same story: it was mutual and they still really, really care about each other, but their careers forced them to spend too much time apart. LOL. Not even close. The truth is that he was a dog. Not the cute, cuddly type you carry around for a photo op. No, he was the two-timing, non-condom-wearing kind of sinner. She wound up with an STD that he picked up from one of his pickups. No, it's not Paris Hilton.

ugh. i'd like to strike my simping on reggie's nasty $!% off the record. -__-

/goes back to brandon london

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I don't know what it is for sure so for now it's a maybe. SMH @ me
It's cool, I still got hope for L8d Gaga and Fergie. I refuse to let rumors sway me. And If I find out that I've been secretly lusting aladyboy...
grin.gif
... oh well. Wasn't like I did it on purpose.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

BlindGossip - Which half-jock couple isn't telling the truth about their breakup? Both parties are sticking to the same story: it was mutual and they still really, really care about each other, but their careers forced them to spend too much time apart. LOL. Not even close. The truth is that he was a dog. Not the cute, cuddly type you carry around for a photo op. No, he was the two-timing, non-condom-wearing kind of sinner. She wound up with an STD that he picked up from one of his pickups. No, it's not Paris Hilton.
just like i said a couple pages back, Reggie is going to have a breakout year
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i dont know her personally obviously so she might or might not be a @#$, but i dont know how u guys know for sure. she made a sex tape with her MAN, who just decided to release it. im pretty sure many chicks have made tapes with their boyfriend...and sometimes it seems like people call her a @#$ cause she messes with black dudes
grin.gif

C'mon...You really believe she was not in the know about this all? Her and Ray J's video was all a PR stunt from the beginning. It was leaked purposelyin order for her to claim fame. She went the route her old best friend Paris Hilton did. Even though she is beautiful, she is as vapid and dense as they comeand known to be a celebrity attention seeker. This is the same girl who also thinks that African diamonds are a great investment. If it was not for that tape,she would still have been a nobody in Hollywood. Her and her people knew exactly what to do to get her name out there, and it worked like a charm like it didfor other female celebrities.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via accesshollywood.com
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have called it quits, a rep for the reality star confirmed to Access Hollywood.

Kim, 28, began dating the 24-year-old NFL star in April 2007.

According to a source close to the former couple, the split was a "mutual decision."

"Nobody cheated. This was just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions," the source told Access.

In June, Kim hit her blog to dispel rumors the two were set to walk down the aisle.

"I am not engaged!!!" she wrote at the time. "I don't know where all this comes from!… Don't worry guys, you will be the first to know if and when I get engaged!!… Well after I tell my family, of course!"

The couple first met at the 2007 ESPY Awards after they were introduced by mutual friend - and Reggie's former USC teammate, fellow NFL star Matt Leinart.

"We met at the [2007] ESPY Awards," Kim previously told AccessHollywood.com of her initial encounter with Reggie. "My stepdad, Bruce, and I were walking to our seats and Matt called my name. When I went over, he was sitting with Reggie…. Matt introduced me to the love of my life and we will always be grateful."

riiiiiggghhhttt.....

on a side note....

pga_g_woods18_576.jpg

What's going on with NT? I can't believe that the first Tiger pic in this thread wasn't until the 9th page. I expected to several by page 2. Ohwell, this thread is plenty entertaining nonetheless -- as I expected it would be.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i dont know her personally obviously so she might or might not be a @#$, but i dont know how u guys know for sure. she made a sex tape with her MAN, who just decided to release it. im pretty sure many chicks have made tapes with their boyfriend...and sometimes it seems like people call her a @#$ cause she messes with black dudes
grin.gif

C'mon...You really believe she was not in the know about this all? Her and Ray J's video was all a PR stunt from the beginning. It was leaked purposely in order for her to claim fame. She went the route her old best friend Paris Hilton did. Even though she is beautiful, she is as vapid and dense as they come and known to be a celebrity attention seeker. This is the same girl who also thinks that African diamonds are a great investment. If it was not for that tape, she would still have been a nobody in Hollywood. Her and her people knew exactly what to do to get her name out there, and it worked like a charm like it did for other female celebrities.

pimp.gif
I agree 100% they both came up off that tape.

Her whole family has fat behinds it's not hard to believe, she probably got fake things but her a s s isn't one of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Her whole family has fat behinds it's not hard to believe, she probably got fake things but her a s s isn't one of them
laugh.gif
I agree with Khloe, even though hers is still not as phat as Kim's. But, as you can tell with Khloe, hers is natural and real. As for Kim, youcan tell she got a brazilian buttlift, and she gets cellulite treatment too. But, you think Kourtney has a fat behind?

Kourtney's butt - firm and toned, but not phat. It tear drops more at the bottom rather than be full from up top all the way to the bottom. Hers does notsit so high either like Kim's. I want thighs like her!
t18.jpg

rsz_7.jpg

Kim's butt - huge phat butt. Looks like she had the brazilian butt lift procedure done where they inject fat from other parts of the body right into herbutt. It just does not look natural to me in the way it is shaped on her, especially first pic.
bikini-body-battle-kourtney-kardashian-or-kim-kardashian3.jpg

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2067443780104867828ayDaSx - Won'tlet me embed it on here!

Side shot of the both of them together - http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/2012293330104867828fTLGDF

Look what you have me doing Niketalk, analyzing female butts.
laugh.gif
Actually, how the hell does Kim have nice toned and slimmer thighs with a phat *+* likethat? I'm jealous!

But, yeah, Koutney's, I don't consider that to be a fat behind. I could be wrong though. I tend to consider huge huge butts to labeled as fat behinds.

Back
Top Bottom