Kim Kardashian gives birth to Kanye Wests baby girl, PICTURES LAST PAGE!!!!!1

If he ain't no punk, he betta holla that he wants a prenup. Its something that he needs to have so when she leaves his ***, she won't leave with half.........

'Ye for crying out loud you're ******g up left and right!!!!
kims money is to long for a judge to give her half

For now it is but she's a mother now. Her only real income was her reality show and appearances. I'm assuming that if not one than both will slow down or most likely stop all together as the "soon to be wife" of a global super star. She'll kick back her feet and let her millionaire husband be the breadwinner and if she decides to leave him or it doesn't work out, welp kanye is paying them big bucks. Lets not even mention child support..........

Last edited:
it's not if this will end but when and when it does; this is going to epic

I totally picture Kanye just trying to destroy the family with words and it turns into a bitter TMZ cat fight

Y'all dudes are tripping. Who am I or who are y'all to tell this man what he should name his daughter or who he should marry. Let the man cook.

I'm personally happy for him :pimp:

North West 
laugh.gif

McLovin' said it best on the Dan Patrick show, "if she writes a book and calls it North then it'll be North by North West". Dumb *** name.

For now it is but she's a mother now. Her only real income was her reality show and appearances. I'm assuming that if not one than both will slow down or most likely stop all together as the "soon to be wife" of a global super star. She'll kick back her feet and let her millionaire husband be the breadwinner and if she decides to leave him or it doesn't work out, welp kanye is paying them big bucks. Lets not even mention child support..........

nah kim is a hustler they'll make even more money off that baby w/ the show and appearances :lol:

Wait til the twins come baby longitude n baby latitude

nah kim is a hustler they'll make even more money off that baby w/ the show and appearances :lol:
And they ain't married wait till that child support starts just watch

:lol: @ the salty responses

don't be upset because: a - you were not born a female or b - you did not have Ye's baby. stans b :smh:

Back
Top Bottom