King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ppl just be saying anything :lol: If Meg is “average” please take me to the club/bar/party where the average woman looks like her cuz I got some numbers to get.

Come to south Florida or any southern city. Even Detroit. Ironically, her home town of Houston. Ya’ll got to realize that they’re are a load of women who look just like her. She isn’t an anomaly. She’s just famous :lol: :lol:.

But again, I’m in south Florida. I literally can go to Walmart right now and I’d see 30 girls who look like her.

Ppl just be saying anything :lol: If Meg is “average” please take me to the club/bar/party where the average woman looks like her cuz I got some numbers to get.

Where do you live? What places you’ve been?

Toronto, Atlanta, LA, Houston, Miami, South Beach, DC, Vegas, Cartagena, Medellin, Rio, Barcelona, Dubai, Venezuela, Ethiopia, etc

I question y’all taste now :lol:

Come to south Florida or any southern city. Even Detroit. Ironically, her home town of Houston. Ya’ll got to realize that they’re are a load of women who look just like her. She isn’t an anomaly. She’s just famous :lol: :lol:.

But again, I’m in south Florida. I literally can go to Walmart right now and I’d see 30 girls who look like her.

Ive been to all 3, hell I live in DC :lol: I know this is NT extremes, so I’m implying she’s the best looking celebrity or anything, but she definitely ain’t “average” (face + body) in any setting. I think we overlook how many unattractive, poorly built ppl there are :lol:

Now an “average” celebrity imo would be like Keke Palmer.

I thought she was pretty on Friends. Off of recollection. Maybe an adjustable 6.

What would folks rate prime Halle? Personally 7.5-8.

How about Stacey Dash? Barring the idiocy…maybe 8 or higher. His Long. I’d say 7+.

I’d probably give Meg an adjustable 6 too without knowing what she looks like in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom