King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild thing is he’s allowed to ruin thread after thread with his “both sides” whatsboutism’s. Powers that be just let it ride.

When you try to highlight their trolling (which is supposed to be against NT’s rules & regs) you get hit with a warning, while these shenanigans continue to ruin the general forum.

Him and the other one, who shall remain nameless…

:stoneface: :smh:>D
Hes gone

Do the 10 10 10 method.

If her body is a 10. You do 10+10 = 20
If the face is a 5, you multiply by 2. So that’s 10.

30 % 4 = 7.5. Megan is a 7.5 (This is ONLY if ya’ll are saying she’s a 5 in the face). If you consider meg a 7 in the face, rearranged a few numbers and she’s a 8.5.

Chic has a 8 body and 9 face? That’s equates to an 8.5. Simple math
:lol:

Lola Falana and PRIME tina turner.... omg
F18E3E30-E6A8-41D6-A9E0-59CA8E0C1A21.jpeg
DBEE4FD7-244C-4E40-A8A0-ABC004159B27.jpeg
404B157D-01AD-4C0D-8999-905BCC0EE018.jpeg
7550EDB8-FCC5-4C3B-9813-A9057499C768.jpeg

Nah he gotta post his girl talking reckless like that.
If I remember correctly, he posted one of his jawns before and she created an account and waited the probation period to go crazy and start airing out their relationship problems. :lol: I can total understand why he doesn't want to do it again. Plus in the past on NT we had weridos who reach out to guys girls and exes and link them to the site saying "do you know he posts your picture on here"

If I remember correctly, he posted one of his jawns before and she created an account and waited the probation period to go crazy and start airing out their relationship problems. :lol: I can total understand why he doesn't want to do it again. Plus in the past on NT we had weridos who reach out to guys girls and exes and link them to the site saying "do you know he posts your picture on here"

A couple of weirdos did that - too. Reached out to them trying to get info. :lol:

The thought of just sitting around for 30 days to air someone out in General
dead.png
It was funny cause it was as if she sat and watched what threads he posted in to go crazy in them. When the account would get banned from one thread, it would just show up in another resuming where she left off :lol:

83058eaac5c66ffb60647d1a537a8a35.jpg

Actually better w/o the makeup.

e81b842e447949c97afed0fc1ef29cb7.jpg

And pre - rhinoplasty.

kelly-rowland-plastic-surgery-breast-implants.jpg

Breast augmentation was a good choice though.

Last edited:
The Rihanna slander. :smh:

I get that Rihanna isn't classically pretty in the face but no way she is a 5 or 6. She has more sex appeal than the other 2.

So you don't remember all those horse face memes & jokes when she first came out?

She gets acne bumps like anyone else Fam.

You can actually see the lace front mesh.

If we are talking all the women in the world?

I agree she isn't a 5 based on how she looks "performance ready" but c'mon Fam - it aint a stretch to say she is 5 in the face when she wakes up in the morning.

The body is another story though - not average at all.

6739a1e6048ade1d1e460db4bb6c24490f-meghan-thee-stallion.rsquare.w1200.jpg
You went out of your way to post this pos for an artificial preposterous picture. There wild examples of what she really looks like. If Meg and her perfect nose is 5 then scale gotta be changed to 1 outta 8. This was decrepit.
Keri has makeup on in everyone of those pictures 👨

Do the 10 10 10 method.

If her body is a 10. You do 10+10 = 20
If the face is a 5, you multiply by 2. So that’s 10.

30 % 4 = 7.5. Megan is a 7.5 (This is ONLY if ya’ll are saying she’s a 5 in the face). If you consider meg a 7 in the face, rearranged a few numbers and she’s a 8.5.

Chic has a 8 body and 9 face? That’s equates to an 8.5. Simple math
where did you get the 4 from?

B: 10 (why is that other 10 here?)
F: 5x2=10

Does that 30 come from the three 10's? Is the 4 there because the 10+10+10=30, but included the 30 as the fourth number?

Alright say I do this:
B: 7
F: 7

7+10=17
7x2=14

17+14+10=41

41/4=10.25... Did I do this right?

I differentiated the colours b/c I have adhd & the numbers are ****ing me up.

Oh man I think I remember that :lol: didn't realize it was him.

Funny thing, that actually happened to me :lol:
I think it was the "can i borrow you" line people were posting about. :rofl: Tried to use it on this chick and some local NTer must've put me on blast smh.

I would say 7 doesn’t count because it’s a safe number - :lol:

But I see and understand your assessments.

For what it’s worth going back to Kevin Samuels and his rating of Meg, Kevin doesn’t (or hasn’t given from what I’ve seen) rate any woman a 7 for the very reason that you stated for it being a “safe number”. So when Kevin says a woman is an adjustable 6 I take that to mean a woman can be or might be a 7 with the potential to go up to a 8 so to speak.

It was funny cause it was as if she sat and watched what threads he posted in to go crazy in them. When the account would get banned from one thread, it would just show up in another resuming where she left off :lol:

And it happened with two different women :smh:

Funny they ask me to delete their picture - I said I’ll delete whatever is tangible. Outside that, I’m not going out my way.

Next thing you
You went out of your way to post this pos for an artificial preposterous picture. There wild examples of what she really looks like. If Meg and her perfect nose is 5 then scale gotta be changed to 1 outta 8. This was decrepit.

Keri has makeup on in everyone of those pictures 👨

Is this better?

Wild thing is he’s allowed to ruin thread after thread with his “both sides” whatsboutism’s. Powers that be just let it ride.

When you try to highlight their trolling (which is supposed to be against NT’s rules & regs) you get hit with a warning, while these shenanigans continue to ruin the general forum.

Him and the other one, who shall remain nameless…

:stoneface: :smh:>D
It’s how NT works. You can be an idiot but you can’t call someone an idiot. That’s just mean🤷🏽‍♂️

There are so many instances of the same people calling challenges to sexism "whataboutism", using the same tactics against racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom