Kings Collection

pimp.gif

Nice collection. Dumb question but how did u get those small picks of ur shoes? the pics u have in front of ur boxes.

Nice collection. Dumb question but how did u get those small picks of ur shoes? the pics u have in front of ur boxes.

^ just got them from websites like Pickyourshoes.com, then put them in a word document and resized them. following that i printed them in color on sticker paper and stuck them on

^ just got them from websites like Pickyourshoes.com, then put them in a word document and resized them. following that i printed them in color on sticker paper and stuck them on

nah i rock just about everyone. the only ones that are DS i just haven't gotten around to wearing yet...

nah i rock just about everyone. the only ones that are DS i just haven't gotten around to wearing yet...

ahh bro, whyd you let her get those fusions and true flights? everything else is pretty dope though.

ahh bro, whyd you let her get those fusions and true flights? everything else is pretty dope though.

haha she loved the fusions and is selling them all now and the true flights were a last minute thing before a basketball game that she needed so she jus rocks 'em outside for ball

haha she loved the fusions and is selling them all now and the true flights were a last minute thing before a basketball game that she needed so she jus rocks 'em outside for ball

no hate my man, but for a white chiq your girl got taste. keep it up and dont you let her go. lmao.. its rare to find a down girl like that w/ the same passion and all.. cool collection.. keep it going!!!

no hate my man, but for a white chiq your girl got taste. keep it up and dont you let her go. lmao.. its rare to find a down girl like that w/ the same passion and all.. cool collection.. keep it going!!!

haha i hear all of that, and i've been tearing the collection apart lately to just have more good %+$% than stuff in general

haha i hear all of that, and i've been tearing the collection apart lately to just have more good %+$% than stuff in general

Back
Top Bottom