KISS MY AIRS!!!

does anyone one have this shirt, the one that ssays kiss my airs, in black small or medium? i know purchaze sold out, n they are really hard to find. any helpguys?

i was really bumed out when purchaze sold out
mad.gif
frown.gif

The T only release in Europe last summer, mine is in White but you could also get it in black and red too........

no, those are mens shirts. yeah, i thought the same thing, with the curve of the shirt giving that vibe off. if i could only find ANYONE willing to sell me onei would be HAPPY

Those pictures look like women's shirts. But they were released in Toronto, same with the "Second Place is for Losers"

I saw this on eBay one time but not in my size. I'd also like to know where you can get this shirt.

i think urban outfitters had it - expensive a nice $44 @%@ - i could buy a pair of Nikes for that price

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

i think urban outfitters had it - expensive a nice $44 @%@ - i could buy a pair of Nikes for that price

i got my red one at purchaze....cost a grip tooo

hmmmmm I must be the only one in this forum not feelin' this tee........looks way too female and also looks to run really small if it is made for dudes

^ it must be the picture as mine is the same size and shape as all my other Nike T's...........

As for everyone that wanted one they released a year ago so I bet they will be hard to come by.......

New Zealand Footlocker had them for 2 for NZ$30, which is like 2 for US$17 to you guys... I copped.

bro bought it the other day at athletes world. in toronto yorkdale and eaton center AW has everything on sale (i think 50%) due to the fact that thier lease isending soon.

Back
Top Bottom